Recent content by Thestardr

1. T

Post [Unofficial] [Stock-based] Lineage 15.1 for Xperia X Performance [EOL]

oooooh ok. thanks for the tip... but my dora is gone, no reconize charging, no pc reconize, battery dont warm up anymore......:crying:
  2. T

really? mine doesnt work. no imei, no sim reconize :crying:
  3. T

you can download it on xperiasite.pl here say no to xperifirm, xperifirm dont have imei after flash (aka imei error, this mean no sim card will work and *06# will crash. i face this)
  4. T

Thread wont reconize anything

so i am playing cod mobile, it froze and then a black screen with "device failed verfication"? now pc wont reconize it, i charge it but no heat up, tried power button and vol+ can you help? your solution is my last hope
  5. T

you should flash 41.3.a.2.149 first and then install for original performance edit: but why. sodp support gcam and more hyper performance
  6. T

some version of twrp dont work with this phone so it will boot to system instead of twrp, it dont care how many times you have tried. try using sjii twrp-Q, its support many roms
  7. T

Post [EOL] Project Treble for F8131/2 [Android 10]

at first my phone was broken so i trust this phone. the stock rom was great but when using an custom rom i feel more performance. though time, i started seeing this phone dev goes down. about the treble, sometimes i was using facebook and it started lagging and said facebook is not responding...
  8. T

Lol if i wait until he upgrade the kernel, i have buy an k20 pro or v50
  9. T

Post please help....flashtool flash error

disconect the phone, close and start flashtool again, load firmware and do not anoy it (like just let the pc there, no connect anything) then you can connect the phone and flash again. if it doesnt work try xperia companion
  10. T

will you make los 17.1 for it?. your build make my device cool not like treble, i can cook eggs on it
  11. T

Post [GSI] ExpressLuke built GSIs

do you have corvus os?
  12. T

first try to install 2.11 test version. second: use another gsi port, rom etc. some gsi is not stable and get system froze, reboot etc like you said. i recomend you to use amber gsi or you can find your self at gsi list on github...
  13. T

for oem gsis, flash fixzygote and permissiver v5. if they stuck in bootloop, try another modder port (this work with me)
  14. T

phonee call not working, cant hear the other side and cant talk to the other side