Recent content by thesuffering

1. T

Post Hardware Development TEYES CC3

You could cut the illumination wire thats normally hooked to the canbus decoder and instead hook it into a switched 12v source. Its looking for voltage to know when the headlights are on or not, so you can trick it to always on by hooking up a 12v source thats always on when the vehicle is on...
  2. T

Figured this out. Im using iPhone so its a two step process that wasnt completely obvious on either device: On the iPhone, go to bluetooth settings, then click the i icon next to Carkit. Once you are in there, switch the slider for Sync Contacts On the CC3, go to the phone app, then the phone...
  3. T

How do i get contacts into the Bluetooth Phone app? There is nowhere I can see to add contacts, so i created a google account specifically for this unit, added a couple contacts to google contacts on this account and added it to the CC3 in settings and Sync is turned on and it says it synced...
  4. T

images are 180x180, not 150x150. That might be part of the issue? As far as FMBD.txt, I cant tell from your but make sure there are no spaces after the commas. Other than that, it looks right. I have this fully working on my end so the only real discrepancy i see is your image sizes
  5. T

You can do it manually if it doesnt match correctly: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/teyes-cc3.4189041/post-87280403
  6. T

Can i add contacts locally on the CC3? Id prefer not to tie it to google contacts, but itd be nice to have a way to save names (and maybe pictures) directly on device. I do not see any way to do this directly on device, but i very well may be blind.
  7. T

You realize you could have covered the appropriate pins on the ribbon cable and it would have effectively done the same thing without having to desolder the internal mic? Would have been a lot easier to reverse as well.
  8. T

Youll need to search through this thread, but someone posted pictures of how to disable. Basically, unplug a ribbon cable located under a door on the side of the unit, tape over one or two of the pins, plug it back in and you are done. Completely reversible as well.
  9. T

Yes, i did. While the voltage was really low, i did not see any clipping on the oscilloscope over the entirety of the volume range.
  10. T

<1V. Outputs are pretty low. Id suggest a quality line driver line a LC1i if you dont want to turn your gains way up. Im currently running an amp with this, and was able to get target wattage out of it.
  11. T

Settings>User>Backup & Reset>enter factory code '168'>Clear All Data
  12. T

I can only get wireless carplay to work. Wired carplay Carlink 2.0 refuses to recognize my devices. Ive tried two different iphones, several cables. USB will charge, but Carlink refuses to see it. USB port and connection to CC3 are fine as I can put in a USB stick and update firmware and use...
  13. T

Has anyone replaced their radio logos? According to 4PDA: I found this folder, it has BMP images, and the fmbd.txt file. The file is empty however, likely because my region found nothing on scan. What is the format of what should be in fmbd.txt so I can modify it myself? EDIT: Figured this...
  14. T

What an absolutely goofy fix, but sure as hell that fixed it. As soon as I turned down the dimmer from full brightness to one notch below suddenly it started working.
  15. T

Installed my CC3 today in a 2017 Jeep Cherokee KL (base radio, not Grand Cherokee) Everything works great save for a couple things: 1: HVAC temperature does not change on the display. It says 127* C and does not move. The temp up and down buttons do in fact change the temperature, but I do...