Recent content by thingthree

1. thingthree

Post CommonSense ROM Q&A+Guides!

No. I can't get it to install for some odd reason! I'm thinking about starting a new rom without sense. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App
  2. thingthree

Post Three word story

HTC inspire 4g Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App
  3. thingthree

Post The "Welcome to XDA" Thread

Hello! Hellohellohellohellohellohello!!! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App
  4. thingthree

Post Answer a question, then ask one!

Superman I don't really know what a goku is anyway. Who wrote Little Women? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App
  5. thingthree

Thread CommonSense ROM Q&A+Guides!

Hello, ThingThree here, Some of you may have heard of my ROM CommonSense. And of those people, some of you may have questions or may need help. This is the place you will get your questions answered and get help. ***Please look to see if someone else already brought your topic up, as to not make...
  6. thingthree

Post [ROM/PLEDGE] Sense port for our Captivate (and/or Galaxy S)! [$660 so far!]

Sense ROM Hey, ThingThree here I have a ROM for the Captivate that is Sense. Check it out here: CommonSense ROM But please know, 1.0 had an incufficient update-script file so that lead to an "Installation Aborted" error message in CWM followed by a boot loop. I speant some time fixing this and...
  7. thingthree

Post [ROM]CommonSense ROM: HTC Sense ROM for Samsung Captivate

OK Well ,due to all the recent complaints about me not testing boforehand on my personal phone, I promise to flash my ROM on my personal phone before I even upload it. I understand many people are both frustrated and upset, but right now I am asking you guys to PLEASE stick with me here as I...
  8. thingthree

Willis111, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I Will be working on this problem asap. -ThingThree:)
  9. thingthree

Thumpity-thump-thump, look at frosty go! I and lots of other people including me want to have stable sense for our phone. So if you wish to continue posting on this thread, put on a happy face and deal with the fact that i am currently trying to fix my testing problem. Be constructive. The...
  10. thingthree

I know. Thank you! -ThingThree:)
  11. thingthree

Not currently... -ThingThree:)
  12. thingthree

I have a new system i Will pm testers and have them test it if it is stable i will release the like to the general pubic -ThingThree:)
  13. thingthree

I suggest you wait to flash. I am currently fixing mine and it should not be long be fore it is done and uploaded so when you can flash it rite now but otherwise i will pm you with a link ti the fix -ThingThree:)
  14. thingthree

I don't exactly know about that. If you find its true contact me and we might be able to use that... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App
  15. thingthree

Well i don't like to use my personal phone for testing cause i really really need it and it CAN NOT BREAK.. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA Premium App