• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by thipok17

1. T

Post Yoga Book YB1-X91F new battery problem

I faced this problem too, It's because the Windows YOGA Book use different battery "fuel gauge" chip (bq27542) from Android Yoga book (bq27514). only thing to do is to swap the battery fuel gauge + protection PCB from one to another. I've made video about doing it here
  2. T

Post Xperia 10 iI Android 11 is rolled out (at lease in south east Asia).

About the SIM card option, I don't worry about that, I'm just single SIM user. To me the new power menu is useless becaused GPay isn't available in Thailand yet thus the power menu just sit on top of the blank screen . But there're other e-wallet apps (and I use several of them). IF google...
  3. T

Post Xperia 10 iI Android 11 is rolled out (at lease in south east Asia).

new feature(s) 1. Battery Care can always charging limit to 80% or 90% (This feature also comes to other Xperia Android 11).
  4. T

Thread Xperia 10 iI Android 11 is rolled out (at lease in south east Asia).

Hi guys, today (2021/01/27 GTM +7) I received the android 11 update with the build number of 51.1.A.0.485 and update size is about 994 Mbytes. Changes will be explored soon but most features are the same (or similar) as other Xperia running android 11. Screenshots :
  5. T

Post Features hidden in Settings

About the Dolby stuffs, It could be the similar case to Xperia X. The Xpx originally not intended to take 4k video using the 4k recording (It's a part of the slow mo camera app package), but if I remove some apk file (not exactly remember where or the name of it) the 4k option will be available...
  6. T

Post Linux Mint 18.3 for Lenovo Yoga Book YB1-X91F - ISO & Request for Help

Hi, you have noted the auto-rotation bug. It's belong to Gnome shell bugs, and about the keyboard. I've done some simple systemd script workaround for that too. Plus the haptic motor need to do something with driver to 1. Create separate device with some kind of unique device identifier (e.g...
  7. T

You need to install the linux on your YB, you can go get some fast micro SD card and install on that too like I did. First get into bios and disable secure boot (If you're running windows, enable bit locker and keep the recovery key at somewhere else that you can access when bitlocker bug locked...
  8. T

What about Chrome ? I can't move the tab or chrome windows with touchscreen input, only the mouse cursor works. Any idea ?
  9. T

Glad to see you make the >180 degree detection works, The haptics might require the special udev rules to symlink the eventnumber to /dev/left_vibrator or /dev/right_vibrator . I've made the partially working udev rules. If the special udev rules doesn't work, trying to rollback the driver...
  10. T

Glad you come back, on my github, I have the UCM file for yoga book,. But with your 5.1.16 kernel (from your repo) It still not working. Here's the ucm https://github.com/TiNredmc/YogaBookUCM
  11. T

Here's some of my works. scripts, udev rules https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsNsKN33FBTv3XWUVfMbOiw_bxvB
  12. T

RN, I use the systemd to fix keyboard resume and very soon I will working on sound driver totally ported from android kernel. Plus I can get the haptic feedback to (partially) works only random left or right motor via using udev rule. Extra, the recent kernel added support for the front facing...
  13. T

Update : I found someone on github just build custom Debian ISO to deploy on USB flash drive and be able to use HALO keyboard (A.K.A Yeti, based on Goodix gt9xx chip). This is his work on github
  14. T

I'm currently doing on that without the Hardware. my plan is to find the small / light weight linux kernel and port the driver of the HALO. I call this Project HALO port (not on github cuz I just gathering everything until I ready). right now I'm learning to compile the kernel because I never do...
  15. T

Post port Gear vr software to other android device

Might work. You need to skip to apk installation without install the packages inside GearVR.zip