• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by thirdcoastraised

1. thirdcoastraised

Post [ROM][H811/H815][6.0][OFFICIAL] Lineage OS 13.0 for LG G4

I'm willing to bet it wasn't even a week before some Numbskull bricked their phone and tried to say you didn't warn them, too many people just too lazy to read the entire thread and research what they're flashing now a days! Smh
  2. thirdcoastraised

Post [lt03wifi][P600][ROM][CM13.0][6.0.1]Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Builds [Discontinued]

That's been solved, at least I haven't had that issue since 3-4 build back. joshndroid, I am also having the issue with the black screen upon waking then having to reboot to use the tablet. Keep up the AWESOME work though bro
  3. thirdcoastraised

Post [lt03wifi][P600][ROM][CM13.0][6.0.1]Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Builds [Discontinued]

Funny, they were decent tablets actually... First Android tablet put out, I just sold mine tonight to a duffus that shouldn't be allowed to breathe near technology much less own any... Figured if he treats that 10x as bad as he has every phone, laptop or computer he's owned it'll still last him...
  4. thirdcoastraised

Hey joshndroid I can't thank you enough brother. I know the work you're putting into this... that said the only real issue I'm seeing with 5.0 so far is the non working camera, and I know that's a fix you're already hard at work on so thanks for another nice build! Looked over the 6.0.1 r22...
  5. thirdcoastraised

[/COLOR] With every build being better than the last I can't wait till 5.0 finishes downloading
  6. thirdcoastraised

Stogie87, this is not an official CM build so or can't be listed as nightly builds cause it technically isn't. Also the known issues suggestion is a great suggestion, and joshndroid if you need any help maintaining any threads or whatever fell free to let me know I'm happy to relieve some of the...
  7. thirdcoastraised

Post [ROM][P600][MAR 9] Hyperdrive KK RLS5.1 ║Tab S ║ Unlimited Customization

It's got it's glitches just like any other new build, no we done have air command yet and camera doesn't work yet but in using my spen all day long with no issues... Try it if you don't like it go back where you are is my suggestion
  8. thirdcoastraised

joshndroid, bro you rock Sir! Me and my humble tablet THANK YOU so much for all you and everyone helping you with this version do to keep CM coming for our devices. I'd love to help you in any way possible bro from testing to learning this stuff for real and helping take stone of the load off...
  9. thirdcoastraised

Bro, I'm running Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build [v4.7 7/3/2026] full support, awesome ROM overall to begin with...
  10. thirdcoastraised

Not sure what happened with this ROM, but I'm running MARSHMALLOW on mine and LOVING IT. Gotta watch out with devs and do your homework for sure, but usually if they fall off, it's just life...
  11. thirdcoastraised

PM sent Sir Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk with CM 13.0
  12. thirdcoastraised

Awesome idea joshndroid! I'll give you my gdrive info just as soon as you decide that's what you're going to do???
  13. thirdcoastraised

Post [5.1.x] [SM-P600] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies for the Note 10.1 2014 Wifi (lt03wifi)

So, just throwing this out there, but if you guys need testers for CM13, I'm happy to help. Awesome work on this version to date guys, can't wait to see what's next!??