• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by thirdlobe

1. T

Post [BATTERY MODS SUMMARY THREAD] So, about battery replacements...

PolarCell battery came in and in the phone. Based off 3 charging sessions it looks the battery health is 89%. Better than the 87% I had but it does seem to consume as a slower rate.
  2. T

Post [BATTERY MODS SUMMARY THREAD] So, about battery replacements...

I recently purchased a PolarCell off eBay from the EU. Lets hope it makes it.
  3. T

Post is there any MNML Case alternative?

I contacted Totallee about a case as well. I have used them on several phones with great success.
  4. T

Post Guide SIM UNLOCK T-MOBILE version all type of IMEI supported

Thank you for your help and work to get us here. I bought a 1+6T on Offer Up and it worked for a couple of months but when the original owner did not pay for it. It locked my phone. This helped and let me not lose money on my investment.
  5. T

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r37] POSP v2.3 - bacon [OFFICIAL][WEEKLIES]

Thanks for the tip. Did it last night and working perfectly.
  6. T

Any particular one? I have had the same issue with each of them.
  7. T

Appreciate the help. Got it working now. Anyone have an issue with the standard Facebook app not launching?
  8. T

:D I am sorry I may be confused. I do not see that under settings and can't seem to find anything that references "fries"
  9. T

Still has the on screen pill and space used.
  10. T

Is there a way on this ROM to use the capacitive buttons instead on the on screen? It just feels redundant and real estate taken up for no reason. TIA
  11. T

Post Finding the best replacement battery for OnePlus One

Anyone want to buy one for me from ReplaceBase and send it to me in the US? LOL
  12. T

Thread OPO on POSP - On Screen Buttons

I have my OPO flashed with POSP Pie. I would like to remove my on screen buttons and just use the capacitive. Does anyone know how to do this or am I just stuck with both sets?
  13. T

Unfortunately, they do not, I have tried to order already.
  14. T

So other than sending to OPO, there is no reliable at home option for battery replacements?
  15. T

Post GCam Port for Essential PH-1 [Based on different devs]

I cant say I noticed and I wiped my phone a lot before I got the DBrand skin applied.