• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by thor9934

1. T

Post [ROM][UBER][5.1.1][DUAL/SINGLE]AOSP+RRO/LAYERS for Titan![24/06/2015]

I can't install, it write something about sse Linux and crashes twrp
  2. T

Post Android 4.4.2 KitKat to roll in mid-Q2 for Xperia Tablet Z

it didn't come by denmark just yet or it may be because im running a rom from another country idk but i dont see any update yet only to walkman
  3. T

Post YouTube app

Check out the app called viral it solves the problem plus you can use it in floating mode or minimize it to play while screen is off when I started using viral it could go to 1080p which looks gorgeous on this device but for some reason I can only choose up to 720p but it's not tacky like it is...
  4. T

Thread [APP] Custom navbar MOVE NAVKEYS/TABLET UI NO ROOT

I found this og playstore yesterday its called custom navbar I tried it in 10 min and I was convinced to buy the full app and it works fantastic There is some few drawbacks from it when watch movies the custom elements dont always hide Im not trying to sell this product and Im not...
  5. T

Post [12/31][ICS][AOKP][CHX] ICS Yetki 1.2 - Way too smooth! Read the OP!

Chaos, i would like to thank you for your work, it's incridible, i have 1 small problem, that is there seems to be some microlags with the pen that makes it hard to use quill , but thats nothing, i've just turned over to use paper and pen for my notes ;) since i cant live without my lovely...
  6. T

Post [ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.2.1 [i9300] » Jan 26

cant install i just get "error creating symlinks" running philz touch recovery 4
  7. T

Post Audio dock?

an alternative would be to buy a DAC and a docking station and then connect the dock to the DAC via micro usb in the docking station, but that would result in not charging the phone, and dont know if it would work with usb host trough the docking station a nice way to do it would be buying a...
  8. T

Post FESM | Free Exynos Sources Movement

Meizu MX2, have a MX5S processor so that wont help us a bit, but the Meizu MX 4-core does indeed have an 4core exynos processor ---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ---------- oh i just found out that MX5Q is the 4412 clocked at 1,4, so i guess that the...
  9. T

Post [ROM][23Mar][MB5][364mb] ¤¤ VikingWay v7.1 ¤¤ The Beauty Of TrulyClean And Simple

is it possible to use samsung dive with this rom? or is it removed?
  10. T

Post [Leaked Firmware] I9300XXUGMK6 (Android 4.3) - Open Europe (OXA) [12-12-13]

if you dont want to wait http://trunkize.com/panel/file-links
  11. T

Post [Q] cf-root for 4.1.2 touchwiz

http://trunkize.com/panel/file-links to them who dont want to wait
  12. T

it is indeed not fake at all, Fayraab would never fake like this, it would destroy his reputation, he is testing it and then he will upload, i personally think that it should be Saturn to upload it and get all the profit, and he should share it on a other hosting page than hotfile, anyways...
  13. T

upload it via torrent, it will go alot faster then
  14. T

would it be possible to download via http://fus.nanzen.se/ if we had the right info?