Recent content by thoughtlesskyle

1. thoughtlesskyle

Post [OFFICIAL] [WEEKLIES] Lineage OS 15.1 TV

Got the Gtv chromecast on launch day. The remote feels so much better and gives you tv controls. The interface upgrade feels way more modern. I personally love that its a dongle but that's a preference. For $50 you could do a lot worse
  2. thoughtlesskyle

Post Please Delete

Okay further update, I am using a SKW-H01, I flashed all the partitions from the 10 update manually and hung at a bootloop rebooted to recovery after waiting a little while and factory reset now I am fully booted. I didn't read enough or else I would have been smarter about trying an android...
  3. thoughtlesskyle

Thread Please Delete

Disregard I used a payload extraction tool to open up the OTA file and then flashed each partition via fastboot manually (saw it in a oneplus thread) phone is currently at the boot screen which is much further than it was any time before this, going to give it a little more time before trying...
  4. thoughtlesskyle

Post [ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Lineage-14.1 [17 JAN 2021]

At this point there won't be another higher version unless kernel source is released (it won't be) that said if Amazon updates it to Oreo+ I'm betting the Go changes will be included if I remember right it's mostly a memory management call in the build.prop
  5. thoughtlesskyle

Post [ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Lineage-14.1 [17 JAN 2021]

So going forward are we able to use the mustang platform to further lineage OS updates? Or did Ford/Austin get fireOS updates
  6. thoughtlesskyle

Post [ROM] AICP -LP-10.0 Amazon Fire 2015 (Ford) (24-07-2016)

Porting it to the fire 7 didn't involve a rebuild from source, which is what updating it would be and it also doesn't change anything by way of drivers. So in short build a fresh one from source and you should get all the newest patches that said if the project is on lollipop in betting there...
  7. thoughtlesskyle

Post [discontinued][ROM][unlocked][ford,austin] Lineage-12.1 [05 MAY 2020]

That the bootloader has been compromised and we can potentially go passed lollipop?
  8. thoughtlesskyle

Then other than the Fire 10 stuff this is probably some awesome news for you
  9. thoughtlesskyle

So this bypasses needing the stock boot.img correct? Also ggow are you still developing for this device?
  10. thoughtlesskyle

Post Bootloader Unlock Ideas

Yeah I was doing it slightly wrong, I needed to sudo and then run the script before I plugged it in holding volume down. Worked like a charm
  11. thoughtlesskyle

Theoretically if somebody builds the rom yes. The reason we couldn't move passed lollipop was because we couldn't flash a boot.img because it signature checked on start up so we couldn't boot anything that wasn't signed by them. Now that we have the bootloader compromised it should be possible
  12. thoughtlesskyle

Can somebody post a screenshot or picture of what the tablet looks like on Bootrom mode
  13. thoughtlesskyle

Post [DOWNGRADE] [UNBRICK] [TWRP] any Fire 7 2015, any softbrick

couldn't get it to move passed looking for bootrom, I am on a preloader that can fastboot recovery, but holding volume left and plugging it in takes me to recovery, the other button takes me to fastboot am I on the wrong preloader or am I doing something wrong? Using a lenovo chromebook that I...
  14. thoughtlesskyle

so for some reason I can't get into the bootrom mode when I hold the left volume button while plugging it in it takes me to recovery, holding the right one takes me to fastboot I can boot twrp via fastboot so I have to be close if not exactly on the right preloader version any ideas?
  15. thoughtlesskyle

So if what I am seeing is correct the fire 7's bootloader has been compromised (further testing needed it looks like) Next is an installable twrp correct? Then we can flash all the normal partitions as usual?