Recent content by thx187

1. T

Hi, Im with telus as well for the Touch Diamond, if you try this battery, could you let me know...

Hi, Im with telus as well for the Touch Diamond, if you try this battery, could you let me know if the back case will work with the Telus TD ? Thanks in advance.
  2. T

Post (req) Xbox live message feature ?

Bumped I hope more people look into this request.
  3. T

Post (req) XBox Live text feature ?

Bumped :) I hope more people look into this request.
  4. T

Thread (req) Xbox live message feature ?

I was wondering if anyone ever heard of a program which would be very similar to the xbox live message feature of lets say when a friend comes online or sends an invite or a message, etc ... It would becool, but I dont know how complicated that might be ?
  5. T

Thread (req) XBox Live text feature ?

I was wondering if anyone ever heard of a program which would be very similar to the xbox live message feature of lets say when a friend comes online or sends an invite or a message, etc ... It would becool, but I dont know how complicated that might be ?
  6. T

Post (req) Xbox Live Gamertag App ?

I did and so did of alot of other users and it doesnt work 80% of the time, good attempt, but it wont let you see your own gamercard, yet alone your friends ...
  7. T

Post (req) Xbox Live Gamertag App ?

to be able to see the friends list, your gamercard info, etc. Thx
  8. T

Thread (req) Xbox Live Gamertag App ?

This is to request a Xbox Live gamertag app for winmo. There is one for the Iphone of all systems, how come MS hasnt done one for WM is beyond my imagination. There was talk back in 2006 for it, but was never launched. Can anyone create an app, Im sure alot of live gamers would be interested :D
  9. T

Post (Req) Xbox Live Gamertag App

Alot of interest, but is anyone looking into this possibly? Thx :)
  10. T

Anyone else interested ?
  11. T

Alot of views, but no postings ...:(
  12. T

Thread (Req) Xbox Live Gamertag App

This is to request a Xbox Live gamertag app for winmo. There is one for the Iphone of all systems, how come MS hasnt done one for WM is beyond my imagination. There was talk back in 2006 for it, but was never launched. Can anyone create an app, Im sure alot of live gamers would be interested :)...
  13. T

Post Is there a working NES Emulator for the Touch Diamond ?

thanks to the person who posted the pocketnester file, it works like a charm on the touch diamond !!!