Recent content by tids2k

1. T

Post Question New car-focused Unisoc chipsets?

Check PM. Telegram links are not allowed. If youvscroll through some previous pages you will see references. And There is also a thread regarding D7 https://xdaforums.com/t/new-car-focused-unisoc-chipsets.4562259/post-89354888
  2. T

Have you checked the Dudu7 ?
  3. T

Post Software Development New OS coming for FYT-devices. Dudu-OS

Haha. I just posted a suggestion in Telegram to restrict the number of widgets displaying clock :D
  4. T

Post Software Development New OS coming for FYT-devices. Dudu-OS

Have you tried setting up yout google account through MicroG , I have google account on the device and have had no issues with my contacts !
  5. T

1. Developer settings password is : 7870, not sure what you meant by factory passcode. 2. If you are referring to PIP try adding app manager as one of the widgets on the launcher, bind the apps to the widget. And under Home -> PIP select those apps as 1,2,3 which you bind to the launcher.
  6. T

Nice. I have not setup mine yet. Waiting on the frame for my RAV4. However I checked it out at home with a 12V charger. Some pics here :
  7. T

Nice. I have not setup mine yet. Waiting on the frame for my RAV4.
  8. T

Hey Mate. Did you recieve your headunit ? Mine comes today via DHL .. Sydney.
  9. T

UPDATE : Just Ordered
  10. T

This what I have been offered. Removed contact details for obvious reasons. Currency is in USD. I guess the Fedex delivery kills the deal. Was initially offered the device for RMB 2800 but the postage is around 400 RMB for OZ.
  11. T

New devices coming with Mekede and Dudu OS. I hope the lads who bought the Mekede 7870 devices should be able to upgrade to Dudu OS. Some details here : https://www.mekede.cn/index.php?m=home&c=Lists&a=index&tid=108 Mekede Website with Dudu OS integration and a video link from Mekede CEO...
  12. T

I was referring test version for 7870 devices.
  13. T

Oh I didnt mean it that way ! I was referring to if that is a test version then we can ask for the device to be activated, maybe from the development side of things. And maybe help with the translation per the telegram channel. I wasnt asking for an illegal method to break the activation...
  14. T

Have you tried installing the leaked DuduOS build for the 7870 device ? It does require activation maybe we get lucky with the activation. I know its server side activation with magic number generated via device UUID. Maybe a logcat can shed more light on the process of activation ?