Recent content by Tierri

1. Tierri

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][13][lemonadep] tequilaOS tobacco

You need to have firmware on both slots. You can flash copy partitions zip on flash manually the c66 update using the update apk for oos12.
  2. Tierri

Post Development [ROM][13][OOS Cam][OP9Pro] crDroid v9.12 [13.12.2023]

I dont get wifi speed issues. Maybe try to reset network seetings and see if it helps!
  3. Tierri

Post Development [ROM][13][OOS Cam][OP9Pro] crDroid v9.12 [13.12.2023]

Could you please elaborate the steps. I have tried that and wasn't successful. Thanks
  4. Tierri

Post Question Oxygen OS 13 Custom Launchers

Doesn´t work with quickswitch! You can install it but the recents are very glittery and no smooth as it should!
  5. Tierri

Exactly is very annoying.
  6. Tierri

Yes that does work but i wanted something with recents support.
  7. Tierri

Thread Question Oxygen OS 13 Custom Launchers

Hello everyone, As you should already know Oneplus released the stable update of A13 for Oneplus 9/9 Pro, as some of you i installed on my 9 Pro and everything works ok. But i wanted to install custom launcher so i can have more customizations, i was able to but all Google Apps including Play...
  8. Tierri

Post General [OnePlus 9 Pro][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

That is very helpful! thank you man! Cheers
  9. Tierri

Post General [OnePlus 9 Pro][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

What is the quichest way to go from oos 11 (Installed with msm) to latest oos12. I tried local upgrading but it keeps failing. thanks
  10. Tierri

Post General The OnePlus 10 Pro Debloat Thread

Can you tell me where did you post the mod for the unlimited photos storage? I´m very interested. Thanks
  11. Tierri

Post General The OnePlus 10 Pro Debloat Thread

That´s insane. I have moreless the same usage as you, as weel as the standby time and got 4h30min sot with 20 % left. Also I´m on 9 Pro with a slight smaller battery, but still!
  12. Tierri

Post Development [ROM][OOS CAM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 9 Pro][Android 14]Nameless AOSP[2024/03/09]

Thanks for the rich update! One of the best roms for me indeed. In my opinion it´s not better in some aspects such as battery life because of the firmware its based on, so i would like to ask if there is an expected date for nameless based on a13 firmware. Thank you again
  13. Tierri

Post Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL][A13][GApps][Oneplus Cam] BlissRoms 16.x [Lemonadep]

Will try it later today! Thank you to the dev for keeping old Oneplus alive! Cheers