• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by TigerApps

1. TigerApps

Post Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 1 - Mi 9T/Redmi K20

Check the Telegram Group => Notes => Strings fix.
  2. TigerApps

Post Paranoid Android Ruby Beta 1 - Mi 9T/Redmi K20

I recommend joining the Telegram group. There are instructions in the Notes there.
  3. TigerApps

Post [ROM][11.0][davinci][Official] PixysOS [AOSP][2020/11/09]

No worries! Thank you for getting back to me and helping me on this journey to find a daily driver which can last me a few months to an year. I have been using ArrowOS (Android 11) for a month now and it seems to be less smooth compared to MIUI I had. Frequent stutters with ANR dialogs in...
  4. TigerApps

Post [ROM][11.0][davinci]Pixelish Experience [AOSP][2020/11/09]

Sounds good! I don't really watch content on my phone and I'm not sure what's CTS tests. I'm mainly looking for Android 11, some basic customizations, and very smooth experience.
  5. TigerApps

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS [Android 11][davinci]

I have Netflix that I got from the Playstore. I just checked that it can play videos but the video has artifacts all over it. Not watchable. Not sure what's wrong here. I can use Youtube just fine.
  6. TigerApps

Post [ROM][11.0][davinci][Official] PixysOS [AOSP][2020/11/09]

Hi, Thank you for the hardwork! Much appreciated C: Can you please answer a few questions? 1. What are some big differences between Pixys, Pixelish, and AOSPA? 2. What do you mean by official? 3. How does this ROM compare to ArrowOS if you are aware?
  7. TigerApps

If you go to the Update page (Settings > System > Updater) there's an option in the context menu (three dots on bottom right) > Preferences > Auto updates check. You can switch between Never, Once a day, week or month.
  8. TigerApps

Got no responses... After a couple of nightlies, I don't see the freeze anymore. Game is smoother but not as smooth as MIUI. Probably it's because of Android 11.
  9. TigerApps

I clean flashed this ROM last week. Now, I feel very frequent freezes which last like 10s and then the system responds. Happens on any app. A game I play feels very jittery. I believe this is a lightweight ROM. Is there something I can do to fix these issues? Thank you very much for the hardwork!
  10. TigerApps

Post Your Favorite Rom for MI 9T

It would be more helpful if people mention why they like a particular ROM too...
  11. TigerApps

Post Cool Pixel Mod for StockOS - Android 7.1.1 / LineageOS - Android 7.1.2

Hey, I flashed this on top of latest 7.1.1 stock build. Everything looks smooth but while using Line messenger and going to split screen, System UI crashes. It happens every time. Split screen works fine with some apps and crashes for others. Any thoughts on this? (Not sure if its from 7.1.1 or...
  12. TigerApps

Post [ROM][UB][Linaro][KitKat][4.4.4]Carbon Rom[Unofficial]

Working now. on other note, i didnt need to change modules for wifi to work . thanks :fingers-crossed::good: ---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ---------- apparently the kernel file I downloaded was not good.:rolleyes: I re downloaded it.:D
  13. TigerApps

I get it now. The kernel is giving me the problem. M back to worst stage again with just vibrations. Screen wont light up.
  14. TigerApps

ok now I finally made it back to stock rom (phew). But can anybody point out what would have gone wrong?? Should I again try flashing latest carbon build with the PA kernel from deedwar's post?