Recent content by timberwolf671

1. timberwolf671

Post [ROM] MOAR PD2 MM Rom v4.3 - 01/15/2017

#3 is what is posted. He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  2. timberwolf671

I think this #3 of MM. What version of MM do your want. Really #3 is the best to use. He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such...
  3. timberwolf671

LP or MM? He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  4. timberwolf671

Post [Themes V2]Updated 6/18/2016 TWRP 3.0+

OK cool He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  5. timberwolf671

Post [ROM][T805/T800][XXU1BPE1][10/07] PhoeniX ROM V3.0 [Big Aroma |Unique |Fast |Stable]

That is about correct. Did u get it to boot? He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  6. timberwolf671

Post [ROM][T805/T800][XXU1BPE1][10/07] PhoeniX ROM V3.0 [Big Aroma |Unique |Fast |Stable]

MM doesn't bring much to the table. I rather see LP with this cool mods than MM and a mess of problems. MM was a minor upgrade anyway. He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his...
  7. timberwolf671

Post [Themes V2]Updated 6/18/2016 TWRP 3.0+

Great, enjoy. Got any ideas please post them. Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
  8. timberwolf671

I hope u will still use Androidfilehost. I've had a lot of problems with Mediafire as a hosting service. From misdirection on what to click on for download. Plus my computer anti virus (Trendmicro) will stop me from opening the page with a warning about the site. Also when I was making custom...
  9. timberwolf671

Sorry the OP does not support any other carriers other than Sprint on the Note 5. This has been been requested and answered many times. And the answer is still the same,NO! He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours...
  10. timberwolf671

Post [ROM] MOAR Rom Q&A Thread for the Galaxy Note 5

Same here, definitely a Sprint issue. Seen it several times. Different roms and phones over several years. He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to...
  11. timberwolf671

Here is my stupid question. What did we gain with MM OS. We had more features in LP, less problems than MM. IMO MM is the worst upgrade Google has released. I am seriously considering going back to LP. So what do you think of MM, good or worse than LP. So what are reasons for staying with MM...
  12. timberwolf671

4.0 will work in some places. Sometimes when I get a call from my wife who is also on Sprint and a note 4. I will see HD next to her call in the phone log. He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to...
  13. timberwolf671

OK thankd you. Oops didn't read first before asking. He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  14. timberwolf671

Dirty flash OK or clean install necessary. From 4.0 to 4.1? He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  15. timberwolf671

One big question is, how far will Samsung go to prevent the phone from being rooted. Will they take the steps AT&T and Verizon did to lock the boot loader. Per their own statement, Samsung does not want you playing with your phone. And when will Sprint follow the same path as Verizon. Only when...