Recent content by Timmons

1. T

Post How To Guide [ROOT][GAPPS] Root and install GApps on stock Edge S/Chinese version

That's not good. Hopefully they can restore it back somehow. With this guide to unlock and flash gapps why would you need to flash G100 though? This seems to be itright now without one of rom developer's releases to get root & apps. For me this is all i would look for. Titanium backup...
  2. T

Post Question Woo! Anyone else excited?

Pixel experience is pretty awesome. Hopefully the smart devs on xda work on it eventually.
  3. T

Thanks! Never heard of these sites. Definitely beats aliexpress price
  4. T

I've not seen it for this price anywhere. Where are you finding it?
  5. T

I've had my eye on this phone for a while. The specs look really nice and at $400 it's a decent deal for what you get. Will be watching to see how the rom development goes. I think they released the kernel a while ago so hopefully something happens soon.
  6. T

Post How to Root and install Magisk on NSTV 2019 Pro v8.2.0

What are the advantages of rooting the shield pro? I've been looking in the other forums but not seeing things that are must have
  7. T

Post [Guide] [ROM] (mantis) Fire TV Stick 4K Prerooted Android TV Rom (6.2.7.6)

Maybe bad flash drive? Did you use firestick to format? I did 3 of mine with sandisk micro SD in otg. No issues
  8. T

This is pretty nice after installing it. Feels like my shield a bit but not quite as nice. Slow downs in 4k that made me get that instead. Still very very good work pretty awesome. Now I gotta dig out my other old stick and root it same way.
  9. T

This is still at it's core fireos tho? Wondering if it can more easier read/write sd cards from otg rather than what that troy point guide details with adb setting to private that is.
  10. T

How is this working with expandable storage? Is that still the same?
  11. T

Post [ROM][11.0][VIOLET] PixelPlusUI [OFFICIAL] [Eleven][AOSP]

Anyone flash this from PixelPlusUI 10? Wondering if you can dirty flash from that one. I really don't want to have to wipe everything
  12. T

Post Custom Recovery

Ive been watching this phone's development and been holding off buying. Sure would be nice to see a custom rom for it. Pixelplus or something. Seems like a great upgrade from redmi note 7 pro I'm using with better connectivity and camera.
  13. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][TREBLE][X72X][11.0.X] LineageOS 18.1 for LeEco Le Pro3

Got it working now. Thanks. Did wipe & format then version 16. Then another wipe and it booted up.
  14. T

Didn't work. I've been looking around and can't find any guide to update the firmware. Is it safe to install via twrp or is there a different way to do that?
  15. T

Flashed from Lineage OS 16. Did factory reset then rom & gapps. It's stuck on the boot animation.