Recent content by timmymarsh

1. timmymarsh

Post IN MEMORY OF TONYSTARK

Fair well buddy, was great working with you, you will be missed :)
  2. timmymarsh

Post Windows Phone Internals - Unlock bootloader, enable Root Access, create Custom ROM

Heathcliff74 - congrats on your work mate, awesome :) (downloading now) :good:
  3. timmymarsh

Post [MOD][FEB 10] MultiROM v33

welcome back ;)
  4. timmymarsh

Post HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

interesting.....good work chaps (subscribed)
  5. timmymarsh

Post [UPDATED, DUMPED!] I have an HTC 8X engineering unit! Check this out devs

Mine is alive and well and happily running 8.1 - looking forward to preview win 10 out soon ;) *feel the rain* sent from my HTC One using zombie magic
  6. timmymarsh

Post HTC 8x system memory

moved to QnA
  7. timmymarsh

Post Can I Install WP8 on a WP7 Phone?

good time to close this one ;)
  8. timmymarsh

Post I want my Me Tile independent again...

FB integration was removed for 8.1 - afaik it will not return - it sucks but that life ;)
  9. timmymarsh

Post [MAG/CLK][DEV]Sense 5 on HD2[WIP][SOUND]

Hey guys, Nice to feel the love in the place, but let's keep it on topic for a change huh ;) :cool: *peace* Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  10. timmymarsh

Post [XAP] Microsoft Retail Mode Provisioning App

Gents, I dont need to add anything to what MD has said above, however i have cleaned the thread of the last 4 posts. Thanks - and becareful what you post if your not sure what your talking about ;) :cool:
  11. timmymarsh

Post Me profile pic not updating

thread closed issue resolved by MS
  12. timmymarsh

Thread Me profile pic not updating

Guys, Incase some of you are having issues with facebook pics not updating, i created this thread on msdn after consulting with winphonesupport (thread here...