Recent content by timonoj

1. T

Post [SHARED][RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP-3.2.3 for Redmi 6

Hi guys! I don't seem to be able to install any bootloader! Can you guys help me? The phone says already on the bootscreen it's unlocked, so I guess that annoying process at least worked. However, the fastboot flash doesn't seem to go anywhere. $ adb reboot fastboot * daemon not running...
  2. T

Post [SCRIPT] [2021-01-30] [v2.9] Universal Android Debloater

Hi...Just like previous guy mentioned in your git account, I got the problem for Samsung multi connectivity keeps stopping Just like the guy mentioned on his post, restoring com.osp.app.signin worked. I have a second one though. I knew it would uninstall Samsung Pay, and I intended to just...
  3. T

Thread Disable smart call reminders?

Hi guys! I receive daily a notification by Samsung to turn on my Caller ID and Spam protection, which in turn will send Samsung even more data about the calls I receive. I don't want it. Dismissing the notification will just make it show again the next day. How can I remove it for good?
  4. T

Thread Help flashing TWRP

Hi guys! I don't seem to be able to flash TWRP 3.3.1 onto my pie phone. From Linux, I get the following: :$ fastboot flash recovery ./recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-0602-REDMI6-CN-wzsx150.img target reported max download size of 134217728 bytes sending 'recovery' (65536 KB)... OKAY [ 3.554s] writing...
  5. T

Thread Can I still get my phone with MIUI 11.0.3 into Treble?

Hi guys! I'm considering to install Treble on my Redmi 6, in order to get access to all the GSI images. Is this still possible from MIUI v11.0.3? Do I need to downgrade? Thank you!
  6. T

Thread New to the whole treble scene. Can I get a GSI without rooting/tripping knox?

Hi guys! I'm planning to purchase this phone. It would be in Asia, so I think it would be the Exynos version. I wanted to know whether it is possible to install some Treble GSI image, without tripping knox. I'm not interested in rooting, but I'd like to be able to keep Knox safe. Is this...
  7. T

Post [APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

Hmm Anyone tried using an spinning HDD? I have one hooked to a POWERED usb hub, that means there's an external charger already feeding it. However I don't seem to get it to work. I get either of these two errors... Read result == -1, errno: 88: Socket operation non-socket, timeout: 10000 and...
  8. T

Thread Is there a possiblity of unofficial Trebble?

Hi! So, the way I see it, in order to get Treble on your phone involves using Oreo-compatible blobs/drivers, and the Treble specific partitioning scheme. Once you get that (a custom made Treble partition following the standards, implementing the just released Oreo blobs from the official Samsung...
  9. T

Thread Thinking about rooting my G930FD and installing CFW...Many questions

Hi guys, I'm considering rooting my G930FD. If I just root it, I should be able to disable most of Samsung crap, correct? I'm concerned about being able to use apps that might detect for root/CFW, such as: -Google Pay -HSBC -MobileIron Is there a way to hide the root from these? I think...
  10. T

Hi, seems in the SFTP connection, the resume function actually removes the file and starts from scratch...any idea of what is causing this?
  11. T

HootanParsa just wanted to say thanks! A month or so ago I asked to check if it would be possible to implement a way to navigate through the app via cursors only, as I wasn't able to use Mixplorer in my Android TV. Sadly my notifications don't seem to work very well on XDA, so I never saw an...
  12. T

Post AdHell 2 - Rootless Ad Blocking

Hi, is there a way to give fake permissions? As of now, if you block a certain permission, and the app asks for that one, it will immediately crash. Is there a way to give fake information (an empty or 1 contact in a contact list, etc)?
  13. T

Uhh please ignore this part, as I'm seeing this only applies to the Seafile Android client. Dropbox shows the MixPlorer correct window when exporting a file, and allows mixplorer to paste your file wherever you choose. I'll let the Seafile team know. Thanks!
  14. T

I use Seafile, which sends a whole file or files downloading them from the server, and prompts what to open it with. If I clicked MiXplorer, I'd expect it to prompt to either save it or open it...or do something with it. But instead I get the "only files" message :(
  15. T

Ah well, I meant for as long as the app is in the forefront. If the screen is off and there are no current transfers, I'd turn it off. But of course, this could be simply a setting for people to enable at will. Additionally, seems the intents for taking files coming externally don't seem to...