Recent content by timothydonohue

1. timothydonohue

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits [OOS][OP5/5T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Stable & OB Roms]

what is 'this' ? you can flash xposed during the aroma install. BTW, it would be less confusing to a lot of people if when they're posting problems, they would indicate -flashing nougat or oreo -flashing oreo 'stock' or 'beta' -going encrypted or decrypted. kind of wish OP would stipulate...
  2. timothydonohue

Post [ROM] xXx NoLimits [OOS][OP5/5T] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [Stable & OB Roms]

If you'll see my prior posts, you'll see I had this exact issue, and how I fixed it.
  3. timothydonohue

there's a zip in here you can flash, but when i tried to flash it, it didn't work. ymmv
  4. timothydonohue

maybe, but i certainly couldn't 'reflash' the same zip i originally loaded, because it was locked in an encrypted folder that i couldn't get to, after the first flash attempt. ---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ---------- but, also don't have the star...
  5. timothydonohue

okay, managed to fix my animation bootloop issues (coming from an earlier nougat install). 1) had to upgrade my twrp from whatever it was to the recommended codeworkx twrp https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5/development/recovery-twrp-3-2-1-0-oreo-oxygenos-5-0-t3725723 2) since my files...
  6. timothydonohue

unfortunately, i'm also stuck at the repeating 'boot animation' loop. i did a clean flash, then booted back into recovery and wiped data again, like i was instructed. trying to boot to system just results in a constant loop of of the startup animation. wiping 'data' does nothing. when i did...
  7. timothydonohue

Post Oneplus 5 issue with h+ network

here's the solution, guys, because i was running into the same problem here in the states. i'll start with the problem : The IMEI that gets shipped with these phones is not recognized by carriers around the world as being 4G capable, for some reason. SO, when you pop in a sim card, and the...
  8. timothydonohue

do you have decent cell and/or wifi (and presumably Bluetooth, or NFC, or whatever) signal? if your phone is struggling to get a signal, it'll kill battery in no time.
  9. timothydonohue

Thread so, where to buy in USA without getting price gouged?

So, I've checked out the pages in blackphantom's list of 'where to buy' (https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3514744) this phone, but of those sites that I have examined, the prices being charged are all several hundred dollars higher than the base price (supposed to be around five...
  10. timothydonohue

Post Google Folio Keyboard

this is the folio page. not sure why you would take it over the other. i love the keyboard as it is, and you can change the angle to suit you, which i do not believe you can do with the folio. https://store.google.com/product/pixel_c_folio_keyboard
  11. timothydonohue

Post Sleeves?

i use this and it works just fine so far. had it a few months. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018I2F6P0/
  12. timothydonohue

Post [XPOSED] Xposed Pokemon - catch 'em all [17/07/2016][V1.8-Map Added]

i got mine to work again by sticking with the 'high accuracy' location setting. i had figured that it would jump around if i had it to this, trying to use my wi-fi and phone data plan at home, but it doesn't. seems to be fine taking the module. for anyone getting banned or soft banned, don't...
  13. timothydonohue

if you're smart enough to use xposed to use this, you should be able to use minmin guard and adaway
  14. timothydonohue

latest update seems to have broken the module, at least for me. clicking on the map doesn't seem to change the marker location, most of the time. and now pokemon go doesn't recognize the GPS signal feed that the module is supposed to be feeding it. i just get the constant 'gps signal not...
  15. timothydonohue

this is not a live map of pokemon. this is reported pokemon only, and will not help people in regions where people are not using skiplagged to report. plus, with a respawn of minutes, the map is essentially useless