Recent content by timster01

1. T

Post Moto Z Play has no OS

Thank you. I was able to restore Android 8.0 onto the Z Play.
  2. T

Post Moto Z Play has no OS

I was able to get a rom from alberto97 loaded, but want to go back to stock and am stuck at step 4 of your instructions when trying to enter a fastboot command, the cmd window just sits on <waiting for device>. I'm not sure where to go from here.
  3. T

Post Identify Software Channel

I think that firmware will work, it's been awhile since I used a Moto Z Play.
  4. T

Thread Moto Z Play has no OS

OK, so my Moto Z Play has no OS on it, and it boots into TWRP. It's been awhile since I touched the phone since the part of the screen shattered, so I don't remember doing anything related to twrp on it. Anyway, I want to know if there is any way to get it running again, or is it trash?
  5. T

Post [GUIDE] How to get Magisk Root & Xposed on Oreo 8.0 (STOCK)

I'm getting the following error when trying to flash twrp onto my Z Play. PS C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot> fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-0-addison.img target didn't report max-download-size sending 'recovery' (15864 KB)... FAILED (command write failed (No error))...
  6. T

Post Does Moto z play support mirecast

The reason Moto disabled it, is because they want people to buy their Moto Mod Projector
  7. T

Post Official OREO out for MZP

No. By default, the theme is white. To use themes, you'll need Substratum and Andromeda if you're not rooted. Rooted only need Substratum. Alternatively, a developer named AndroidRei (https://plus.google.com/+AndroidRei) made 18 themes that don't require root or Substratum...
  8. T

Post play store stuck on downloading

I've got the same issue on my Moto Z Play, updates will show as 'Downloading...' in Google Play Store, and then either fail, or take hours to download.
  9. T

Post Message to developers - Please update ROMs

How can you say that when Android 8.0 w/April 2018 security patch was recently released for the Moto Z Play?
  10. T

Post Issues with stock Oreo? post here

I have a small issue. Apps won't update is Google Play Store, apps will sit on 'Download pending...' and take upwards on an hour to download a single update.
  11. T

Rogers Wireless (RCICA) has also rolled out Oreo to their Moto Z Play.
  12. T

looks like Oreo was pulled again. https://motoota.lolinet.com/index.php?model=XT1635-02&sv=Blur_Version.26.251.21.addison.retail.en.US&carrier=retin https://motoota.lolinet.com/index.php?model=XT1635-02&sv=Blur_Version.26.251.21.addison.retail.en.US&carrier=retbr
  13. T

Post Sideload Addison Oreo 8.0 Update noob thread

Oreo is now available for the Z Play retbr software channel
  14. T

7.1.1 with February 2018 patch. NPNS26.118-22-2-17
  15. T

Post Moto Z Android Oreo Update Available -Channels- (screenshots)

It's available on tkpca (Telus Mobility Canada)