Recent content by Titanricky8

1. T

Post How To Guide [GUIDE][WINDOWS] Bootloader Unlock/Re-Lock, Rooting with Magisk and flashing Firmwares

would i just have to reflash a magisk patched boot.img if i update via ota while rooted ? or do i have to revert to stock by the steps above OR just wipe all data then update then patch the new firmware boot.img? (to avoid bricks and such)
  2. T

Post hi anyone's phone last until now without charging port problems, or anyone changed their port and does the problems return?

i dont know how effective this is but im going to find out when i have money to take it to my nearest trusted repair shop. i got told it worked but im more concerned about being able to get recognized in adb and fastboot.
  3. T

Post How to change bootanimation in LOS 17.1

im also trying to find it. running switch root (lineage 17.1) on my switch and boot animations or rom toolbox wont work.
  4. T

Post hi anyone's phone last until now without charging port problems, or anyone changed their port and does the problems return?

i assume its like finding a needle in a haystack furthermore different for each phone šŸ™ƒ
  5. T

what more is needed to discover the flaw? im holding onto my first razer phone 2 because i still believe and i choose to believe anything can be fixed one way or another
  6. T

Post [MOD][SPLASH] Custom Boot Splash Pack for Razer Phone 2

can i zip the .img and flash through recovery? my computer has trouble with fastboot. id have to use another computer that i dont have atm but i was wondering if it make a difference to zip it etc
  7. T

Post [PORT] Razer Phone all themes backup

this is nice. šŸ˜Ž
  8. T

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for the Razer Phone 2

well i mean i guess thats fine. i recently saw the githib getting nerfed by the dmca but do u know why the dolby atmos module cant stay enabled on the unofficial lineage os 19.1 rom? after removing the aosp audiofx/soundfx ? viper4androidfx also stops after a while of it being on. and no im not...
  9. T

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for the Razer Phone 2

there is something weird with the rom (i think) ive tried everything i could searching in dolby atmos module razer phone 2 and viper4androidfx and none of them stay enabled because after a while no matter which one i clean flash they keep deactivating and have to toggle off and back on for them...
  10. T

Thread MIUI 13 for Razer Phone 2?

Does anyone here know when it would be possible to have any MIUI rom for the razer phone 2? currently using lineage os unnoficial pixel experience build and i wanted to try out different roms but i can only find crdroid, ressurection remix, evolution x but its discontinued. does anyone also have...