Recent content by TiTiB

1. TiTiB

Post [5.0+][ROOT][3.5.0] AFWall+ IPTables Firewall [10 APR 2021]

Very interested! I would consider trying out @M66B firewall (I've already paid for his email, and privacy apps multiple times), but I use a paid VPN, so can't because his firewall app is VPN-based, and you can only have one VPN app at a time.
  2. TiTiB

Post [APP][XPOSED][6.0+] XPrivacyLua - Android privacy manager

I understand why. Was kinda expecting this after reading posts from last few days.
  3. TiTiB

Post [Recovery][Official] TWRP 3.4.0-15 [T860/5][22.Jul.2020]

What led me to even think of EdXposed was that searching for Easy Reboot using Aurora Store, filtering out GSF Dependant, and Paid yielded poor results. I'm not trying to be argumentative, but EdXposed has the reboot options Userspace, System, Recovery, Bootloader, Download, and Emergency. Not...
  4. TiTiB

I just remembered that EdXposed has 'Reboot to Recovery' (and others), and it works.
  5. TiTiB

If I understand correctly, you are talking about booting to TWRP? I follow the advice of @bartleby999 and use the Official TWRP app to boot to TWRP; it's the only method I use now. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-official-twrp-3-4-0-15-t860-5-22-jul-2020.3975587/post-82960217
  6. TiTiB

Post [MAGISK Rom / Firmware base convertor) 420rom-T860/5 - V12.0- BUA1 - ANDROID 10 - OneUI 2.5 - Sec Patch 01/2021 - Released 26/02/2021

Can the installer be modified to exclude some of the System Apps? I'm not interested in anything to do with Phone functions at all, for instance. Optimally no Samsung, or Google apps at all, but I think I'll just have to use the Google version (to at least get rid of Samsung apps), then...
  7. TiTiB

Post [MAGISK Rom / Firmware base convertor) 420rom-T860/5 - V12.0- BUA1 - ANDROID 10 - OneUI 2.5 - Sec Patch 01/2021 - Released 26/02/2021

Scared me for a second...been awating T860 CUB7 (currently using), and thought maybe I was missing the train.
  8. TiTiB

Post [Guide] Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Debloat Without Root-Info

I'm on LOS Android 9 now, so can't really say. But here's a link to a debloat script for Galaxy S8 with superb explanations of what the various packages are for. I have it saved, and reference it often. Happy debloating! https://gist.github.com/gsurrel/40cc506ac7e31134a87be4ba01a71103 btw...
  9. TiTiB

Post [APP][2.2+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

...after all, this *is* a file manager. Being able to view images is, imo, a convenience; a very nice convenience, but still just an extra little thing that is nice to have for taking a quick look at a screenshot, for instance. For anything more than that I use an app that was created to...
  10. TiTiB

+1 Ah, that's the good stuff...my world just got a little bit better. /data/data is near and dear to my heart.
  11. TiTiB

Post [App][4.4+] Aurora Store - Open Source Play Store client [April 8 2021]

I would like to take this time to, not complain, but congratulate the folks at Aurora for the great work they are doing for us all. I don't have Play Store, and was really, really dreading having to use other means to keep my apps up to date. At first I was worried about the changes; I only...
  12. TiTiB

tl;dr Always, everywhere, long-press to what happens. I've been using Mix since early betas, reading this forum almost daily since I installed it, and I *still* learn about new abilities if this app. Just...amazing!
  13. TiTiB

I was actually bragging about having frozen those preinstalled apps. My main motivation for rooting *always* is to make Google, and device manufacturer apps not work. 😉 I was surprised that the freeze survived (numerous) reboots, too.
  14. TiTiB

Thank you. I use App Manager (io.github.muntashirakon.AppManager), but hadn't used its Manifest Viewer...til now.