• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Toady43

1. T

Post [WINDOWS][TOOL]Fire Toolbox V23.0

Just a quick little update. I decided to factory reset the Fire 10 Plus and see if I stopped the Native Instruments file from running in the background if I would have any success. Once I did that and ran FTB I was able to add the Play Store and remove any Amazon bloat!! So that one little file...
  2. T

I think we got it figured out!! Thanks to Datastream, Falcon, and Blaacksheep for helping me get to the bottom of the issue!!
  3. T

I sent you a convo.
  4. T

Ok I used the right command this time... I get this now.
  5. T

doh! ill try again lol
  6. T

Hiya again! Umm I tried that and got this.. I am not very good at using commands so I probably did it wrong. I did the Code: then Exit all combos to make sure i didn't do it wrong. Well tried anyhow.
  7. T

I downloaded that and ran the adb.exe. The screen flashed for a split second but nothing else happened. I tried running it in the shell and i get this.
  8. T

Silly question but where do I type this command in??
  9. T

Ohh awesome!! I'll try this!
  10. T

Ok, the only emulator is Cemu then. I haven't had it running in months so I doubt it would even show up in task manager but I'll check into it.
  11. T

Like game emulators? I'm confused with the emulator thing lol. I have Cemu installed on my PC. That is the only emulator I know of that I have installed but then I don't have that on my laptop. My PC doesn't have bluetooth my laptop does. I have mouse/keyboard plugged into my pc.
  12. T

I thought disconnecting from the internet on my PC/laptop would solve that issue?? Not sure why it worked with no problems on the other pc that I had success with.
  13. T

Have a Roku, Fire TV, Ring doorbell, a few smart plugs, and like 4 Echo devices.
  14. T

No idea. It's so odd to me. Says something about an emulator running but I don't have any emulators running. I also tried it disconnected from the internet like Datastream suggested and still nothing. I also didn't see anything in the ctrl/alt/del menu about emulators or any Android services...