Recent content by toastcfh

1. toastcfh

Post [Project-Fi] Fi dialer codes to force carrier switching

Firsts Awesome find!
  2. toastcfh

Post [TOOLS] Boot image tools for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0

I managed to find what i believe is them here on github.
  3. toastcfh

Post TWRP touch recovery device list

/me raises hand
  4. toastcfh

Post [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.1.0 touch recovery [2013-02-01]

yes looks like different revs with different product names. mine is a rev 5 and is a goldenub ;x anyhow we will get this updated asap. if there are any other variants please pose the product names. so far ive seen. ro.product.name=goldenxx ro.product.name=goldenub
  5. toastcfh

Post [RECOVERY][BETA] [TESTERS NEEDED]TWRP 2.3.3.0 touch recovery [2013-1-11]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=37708966&posted=1#post37708966 please install the official build as a few fixes that were found after testing here have been fixed (or hope to be ;p ) Thanks
  6. toastcfh

i used heimdall to flash with the following command heimdall flash --Kernel2 path/to/awesome/recovery.img
  7. toastcfh

external is mounting here. i cant "mount usb storage" device tho. ill look into that. idk about external not mounting at all tho. working fine here
  8. toastcfh

I fixed up OliverG96's device config for TWRP. Should work for building CWM as well. Changes can be found HERE. I tested on my rev.5 mini and all seems fine. Would like to see other revs tested before calling it a success. It boots, reboots, installs, backs up, restores, and all the things as...
  9. toastcfh

Post [4-6-13][ROM] CM10.1 for the evoLTE (jewel)

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11ONEone
  10. toastcfh

Post [12-4-12][ROM] CM10 for the evoLTE! - butta!

awesome stuffs
  11. toastcfh

Post [6-28-12] ROM-WIP-UNOFFICIAL CM9 for the evoLTE!

evdo not working? no 3g or 1x? does it report signal in the settings > About Phone > Status? it should work there is no reason it shouldnt. if not please post a logcat running the below commands. adb logcat -b radio>path/to/new/awesomelogcat.txt
  12. toastcfh

Post [RECOVERY][ONE-X/EVITA] TWRP 2.5.0.0 Touch Recovery! [2013-4-9]

do stuffs here one day
  13. toastcfh

Post [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.6.3.0 touch recovery [2013-09-16]

doin stuffs here one day
  14. toastcfh

Post [DEPRECIATED][RECOVERY][CWM]ClockworkMod Recovery 5.8.2.4 for EVO 4G LTE

Updated version http://techerrata.com/toastcfh/hax/recovery-test2.img should resolve off-mode charging issues. please test and report back. i do not have a phone so i need you guys to test. also need USB tested. with phone off you should be able to see the device with adb and access a shell...