Recent content by tomahaka

1. tomahaka

Post General FXCL - APR | GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G | Official Firmware (SM-G998B) | 8th April

Guys, which Samsung Gallery version do you have? On BUK8 update, I have 13.0.00.40, and when opened in the store it says "incompatible with device"? Also, when creating a reel, the menus are all messed up.. anyone with the same issue?
  2. tomahaka

Post Trouble with changing lock screen picture? Help?

Google photos got an update in the play store and the problem is now fixed.
  3. tomahaka

The error occurs when I select edit current theme using the Themes app and then try to load a picture from the device
  4. tomahaka

Gallery sees and edits the photos ok. Deleted and reopened everything possible. Nopermissions asked. No luck.
  5. tomahaka

Doesn't work. Also when I select a pic from the G photos itself, to create a theme for an example - it says the same - could not load media. I deleted also the data for the GPhotos - still doesnt work. I run out of ideas.
  6. tomahaka

My old HTC 10 also has this issue. However, a friend of mine with HTC desire 530 has no problems haha. Really baffling.
  7. tomahaka

Same here.. I deleted the Sense home data, restarted the phone - nothing worked. Perhaps it is a problem on HTC's side..
  8. tomahaka

Post Ex-HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Discussion Thread

No, nothing no new apps installed lately, no ad blocks, also not rooted I only use Boost+ to lock the Google Photos app. When I disabled it nothing changed
  9. tomahaka

Post Ex-HTC Flagships - Mega Tech Discussion Thread

Am I the only one, that have problem with HTC Themes? Or is it a server-thing? When I try to change wallpaper/lockscreen wallpaper with a picture from the device ( not downloaded in Themes )- it says "Error loading media" i deleted data - but no luck.
  10. tomahaka

Post question about htc 10 model

My american says 6500
  11. tomahaka

Post Sense Home Update- U11 Version?

The option is there now. You just have to change the display size to small
  12. tomahaka

Post New Sense 9 Update APK Files

Do they work properly on the 10?
  13. tomahaka

Post HTC Music App 8.10 for non-rooted HTC 10

Try with the Boost+ app / or just by long pressing on the icon in the drawer and draging it to the uninstall option ( both ways work by me )
  14. tomahaka

Post HTC Music App 8.10 for non-rooted HTC 10

Found something strange a while ago. When playing a song with screen on - all good. But when the screen turns off and stays off a few mins - when I turn it on back again, the seek bar is out of sync - for example the song is just about to end, but the seek bar shows that there are, say ~1 min...
  15. tomahaka

Post HTC 10 updates thread

when i set display size to small it makes everything smaller (icons, status bar, widgets, everything) , not just the font when i set font size to small - it makes only the font smaller and also - yes the signal icon in the bar looks kinda bad when display size set to small - the last bar is in...