Recent content by Tomar777

1. Tomar777

Post Camera PX on the Pixel 3a

What Max_hay suggests is HDR+ Control to be set on "ON" so you can switch it off whenever you like. If this setting is on "OFF" HDR+ stays on all the time
  2. Tomar777

Post [SOLVED] Google Discover and app not logging in

So i pressed the Google Lens icon on the upper right side of Discover, phone asked for a permission, i granted it, Discover started working.
  3. Tomar777

Post [SOLVED] Google Discover and app not logging in

Funny thing is , if i choose another google account, Discover works. Choosing the main account i have on the phone breaks it again... The March update did not fix this...
  4. Tomar777

Thread [SOLVED] Google Discover and app not logging in

Since yesterday Discover does not work, telling me there was an problem logging in, i get the same from the Google app. Play store is working ok, as is the rest of the phone. Thought it was the google nova companion, uninstalled it, same happens with pixel launcher. Cleared caches and data of...
  5. Tomar777

Post Camera PX on the Pixel 3a

So you say "AI awb off" is more accurate to reality? Interesting...
  6. Tomar777

Thread Camera PX on the Pixel 3a

I thought of opening a thread for CStark's Camera PX specific for the Pixel 3a, for settings, samples, comparing photos and for those who might not know it Here are some settings recommended: -> Do you have any other setting suggestions? Or any samples comparing Camera PX vs Stock Google Camera?
  7. Tomar777

Post Google Play system update - stuck at September patch

In case somebody missed it, you can update manually, info on this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/how-to-update-google-play-system-update-manually-on-any-android-phone-10.4197723/
  8. Tomar777

Post Share the pictures taken with Pixel 3a and 3a XL

yrs but i cant tell... night images are super. on day time i have "some" trouble with HDR on seawater on sunny days lately, but the rest is ok.. i dont think anything will change for the 3a on next versions
  9. Tomar777

Post [App]Gcam 8.1 working

Yep, got it too finally, it's like you say it. I dont think we will get all the updates that newer models take, A) because of processing power maybe B) because google must sell more newer phones, so if it gives you everything on the older model, you won't buy a new one so soon. I wish i had the...
  10. Tomar777

Hi Carlos nice to see you too. Well, nothing interesting in development (im done with rooting and custom roms, happy as it is), phone has no problems, so no reason to bother the forum... The only interesting thing is Google camera PX mod by Cstark for extended astro photography, you should check...
  11. Tomar777

Post [App]Gcam 8.1 working

Are more people receiving the Google camera 8.1 update for the 3a? It still did not appear here... (Greece)
  12. Tomar777

Playing with the portrait mode Coffee by George G, on Flickr Rose 1 by George G, on Flickr Rose 2 by George G, on Flickr
  13. Tomar777

This man deserves a cookie. And a medal. And maybe a job at Google. Pixel 3a, nightsight, 1130 photos!!! https://www.flickr.com/photos/edenpictures/albums/72157712144628258/page1
  14. Tomar777

Post Pixel 3a with not that good camera (selfie vs redmi note 7)

So you say quality is better than stock google camera out of the box? i think i will give it a try,thanks. I have no root or magisk but i think this is only needed for the longer shutter nightshots, right? Sorry about that mate... Unbelievable ... Ok cheap phone, no ip rating, but sucking...
  15. Tomar777

Post Nokia 7 plus google camera HDR+ ZSL

backrider worked on the port specially for the nokia 7+ (check out how big the dedicated thread is, there has been a lot of testing and adjusting by him) so it was a fully working stable port with great quality. Updates are ok but tuning the details for the N7+ is the other side. For example...