• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by tomgus1

1. tomgus1

Post [ROM][10.0][AOSP][SUZU] SonyXperiaDev Q Builds

Hey, In `kernel/sony/msm-4.14/common-kernel` you'll need to run the `build-kernels-gcc.sh` I'd recommend removing the other platforms or you'll be waiting a few hours on them all building. It's also recommended to use the Linaro GCC Toolchain for this. Hope this helps.
  2. tomgus1

Post Paranoid Android Pie Beta - Xperia X Compact

Please use the V5 blobs. Any of the newer ones don't work with the current build. Still waiting on the new build to be built sadly.
  3. tomgus1

Post Paranoid Android Pie Beta - Xperia X

Currently waiting on the guy in charge of building to do that. As for the updating, all you need to do is update by flashing the zip and flash v6 OEM.
  4. tomgus1

If you can send me a logcat I can have a look at both these issues.
  5. tomgus1

Initial boot will take a while to boot. It should however not take long on any subsequent boots, probably 15-20 seconds at most.
  6. tomgus1

Can you try with v5 as I cannot reproduce this issue here. Cheers
  7. tomgus1

Can I check which OEM image you flashed? v6 was released today(22.02.19) which may have some issues as we built for v5.
  8. tomgus1

You only need to flash the binaries via fastboot. fastboot flash oem (downloaded & extracted oem image)
  9. tomgus1

All fixed for next build. Thanks for pointing it out!
  10. tomgus1

We noticed this ourselves today. We have a fix already and will be included in our next build.
  11. tomgus1

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into it.
  12. tomgus1

So far it's very stable and I've not really seen any bugs in the past 3 months or so. If you find any that would (not) be awesome! In the future dirty flashing will be acceptable for updates.
  13. tomgus1

Ah sorry guys, I'll add that to the OP. Personally I've been running this for a few months as daily and I'm pretty happy with it. We just never got round to building for suzu as I'd put in a stupid flag that was causing a 4-5 minute boot time. ?*♂️
  14. tomgus1

You're welcome! Fixed OP too :D