Recent content by Tomkumato

1. T

Post [SAMSUNG PIE] #HEX Installer

You guys are FANTASTIC I recently got my s21 ultra after just getting rid of a dual booted oneplus 6t. I am simply amazed that all this is done without root now I have no reason to root this phone in order to change the look. Thank You so freaking much I 13 dollar upgraded hope it helps this...
  2. T

Post [Q&A] Noob -Friendly Q&A Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

hey there lam right now running a dual booted oneplus 6t but over the issues with roms having to be made to work with my carrier. now l cannot switch carrier because l live so far out verizon is the only one that currently reaches me. what l am asking is if l switched to aa pixel would l...
  3. T

Post [ROM][11.0_r37]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 6T FAJITA OFFICIAL V8.2 UPDATED May 15

hey man the RTT issues are with google dialer l fixed it using true dialer. l am also on verizon and there about 10 ROMs that work candy, crdroid, evoluttion, jaguar, kang, lineage, pixen, shaapeshift and statix
  4. T

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] DotOS 5.0.1 [fajita]

can we please count on some verizon support?
  5. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

I use Nick caps Omni with the pixels wizard setup try formatting data and then reboot to system.
  6. T

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] DotOS 5.0.1 [fajita]

omni with pixel setup wizard add on
  7. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

awesome job on the rom l was curious would you be willing to put in a music ticker please sir? thanks in advance
  8. T

l have verizon and with the new dialer l have zero issues with calling at all now.
  9. T

l don't understand why it's using google dialer l'm having no issues that's my only suggestion l can offer sorry only because mine works great talked for 2hrs last night no issues sorry check default apps again who knows.
  10. T

download and use a different dialer and it stops doing it it's something with google dialer. l use true dialer doesn't do it at all anymore on my rom
  11. T

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][GCAM][OnePlus 6T][11.0_r30] CherishOS [03/02/2021]

Are you ready for some testing I'd be glad to test Verizon for you. Whenever you're ready just let me know.
  12. T

Just wanted to let you know I've been using this wrong for 3 or 4 hours have a little hook up at the beginning seems like it stopped seeing internal storage but I restarted it and it fixed it haven't had a any hiccups since been working great so far. Ambient display is freaking awesome great job...
  13. T

Post [ROM][PORT][11.0.0][6/6T] OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 [01.04.21]

l just saw installation instructions and because I am dual booted l can't test it so sorry dude if I go back to stock l will most def test it. sorry again