Recent content by tommy255

1. T

Post [UNOFFICIAL][OMS][D855][7.1.1]ResurrectionRemix-OblivioN-OMS 5.8.0 12.12.2016

Do you know if I can dirty flash this over marchetto's rom?
  2. T

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][7.1.1_r4]CypherOS 3.1.4 Cheesecake

Oh wow the navbar's been brought in. Any idea how to extract and apply to other roms?
  3. T

Post help me please i think i bricked my lg g3

Do you still have twrp recovery mode? Because if so getting this fixed is pretty simple. Boot into TWRP, connect by USB to your computer and you should simply be able to copy over a rom to flash straight onto your phone.
  4. T

Post [ROM] [LG G3 - d855] [RESURRECTION REMIX] [7.1.2] [MARCHETTO96]

For some reason when I put in my passcode the digits appear at a low framerate, really odd. I'm pretty sure I had this issue on another nougat rom, can't remember which though.
  5. T

Post [ROM] [LG G3 - d855] [RESURRECTION REMIX] [7.1.2] [MARCHETTO96]

Fantastic rom, but for me the battery life is pretty poor. Looking at kernel auditor it seems that the CPU is running at a higher average frequency than other roms.
  6. T

Thank you, immediately went back and flashed this rom to try it
  7. T

I can't find the option to setup my apn
  8. T

Post [ROM] [d85x,ls990,vs985,f400,dualsim] [7.1.2] [LOS-based] **crDroid**v3.8

Nope, but ask for an ETA on the google plus group and expect a fairly quick ban :)
  9. T

There is gonna be a stock 7.1 rom coming out for d855 soon (not based on cyanogenmod, based on AOSP) But it's not on XDA, I'll link it to you when it comes out. Probably gonna be super stable and run well, but don't expect much in the way of customisation...
  10. T

I have tried two and they both didn't work, but they were made by the same guy so that may have something to do with it. And no I haven't had one that worked
  11. T

Ok what I did first was download this software https://github.com/cofface/android_bootimg/blob/master/bootimg.exe and put it in a folder by itself like this: That what I used to unpack the boot file, and then repack it. Then I opened the rom up in zip file manager and extracted the boot.img...
  12. T

None, so long as you apply it before you flash the file Edit: I mean adaway won't be effected so long as apply adaway before you flash the file
  13. T

Post [OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r29][OTA] XenonHD 7.1

Thanks for the update. Is supersu not breaking the rom a fix done by chainfire in the lastest supersu update or was it by the cyanogenmod team?
  14. T

I made a slight modification to the boot.img in this rom and repackaged it. A while ago safetynet started checking your phone to see if selinux was enforcing or was permissive. selinux is supposed to add additonal security but some roms disable it because some root applications can only work...
  15. T

not firebird, but I know why. Selinux is set to permissive. I'm just gonna get a modified version of the kernel which I made. Sets selinux to enforcing and will fix your problem. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ICBlRA1gm8QnV5VUI4MmFjZHc/view?usp=sharing To flash go into twrp, choose install...