• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by toneiv

1. toneiv

Post [APP] [4.3+] UbikiTouch - Gestures and automation App

Thanks for the report. It works fine on my side on OnePlus6T Android 11. I will do some more testing to try and come up with a solution.
  2. toneiv

Sorry about that, a fix is being rolled out to the Play Store, and should be available in the next few hours. Thanks for reporting it.
  3. toneiv

Interesting, could you explain how you did it?
  4. toneiv

Have you try to rebbot your device ? Could you please specify the brand of your device and the version of your system? I will try to reproduce this problem.
  5. toneiv

Unfortunately the possibility to hide the navigation bar via ADB has been removed by Google in Android11. I have not found an alternative solution for the moment.
  6. toneiv

Version 1.10.2 [BETA] - 10/03/2021 • New: possibility to customize angle for each menu item (see Trigger / Menu actions)<br> • New: possibility to add a glowing halo effect on menu and/or tracker<br> • Improvement in movement detection on triggers<br> • Fixed: paste function should now work on...
  7. toneiv

I have not been able to reproduce this behaviour. I tested both with Sesame and Smart Task Launcher without any problems. On the other hand it is really strange that you can't manage to clean install the application. Emptying the app storage or uninstalling/reinstalling should work. Could this...
  8. toneiv

It's a bug with Samsung and Android 11. I think I have a correction. It will be available in the next version. Thank you for reporting it. Thank you for these comments and suggestions. Unfortunately, I still haven't found a satisfactory solution for the function that allows you to cycle...
  9. toneiv

Version 1.10.1 [BETA] - 17/02/2020 • New: possibility to add several independent triggers • New: possibility to assign click and/or long click action on triggers • New: new cursor menu available • New: simplified interface for positioning triggers • New: possibility to choose delay for long...
  10. toneiv

Post [APP] [4.3+] Auto Cursor - one-hand pointing device

Thank you for these suggestions! They are noted for future updates.
  11. toneiv

Thank you very much for the feedback! I also wish you all the best for the new year 🎉
  12. toneiv

Version 1.9.4 [BETA] - 30/12/2020 • New : sound feedback can be added for click and/or long click on the menus (see Misc settings)<br> • New : triggers can be set to remain in portrait mode position (see Misc settings)<br> • New : triggers can be set to appear only in portrait or lanscape mode...
  13. toneiv

Version 1.9.3 - 09/12/2020 • New: cursor can be set to have no delay and thus remain on the screen until it is manually removed • New: experimental semi-automatic method for granting "Write Secure Settings" permission via ADB using the WebADB API. See https://ubikitouch.toneiv.eu/adb in your...
  14. toneiv

Version 1.9.0 [BETA] - 02/12/2020 • Fixed: UbikiTouch menu is available again in settings screen in Android 10<br> • Overall efficiency and fluidity improvement<br> • Various bug fixes and improvements<br> This new version introduces important changes to the code and is therefore currently...
  15. toneiv

Thank you for pointing this out. I will try to reproduce the problem and provide a solution.