Recent content by tony45x220

1. tony45x220

Post [ROM] MOAR PD2 MM Rom v4.3 - 01/15/2017

Please fill me in to what governor and I/O your using lol? , Pegasusq has been pretty good to me but nowhere near 3 days! Sent from my SM-N920P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  2. tony45x220

Post [ROM] MOAR PD2 MM Rom v4.3 - 01/15/2017

Am I the only one experiencing a BeaconBle_WakeLock it's super annoying and tied into Google play services? P. S. If this is a more kernel related question I'm running Twisted kernel v2 Sent from my SM-N920P using XDA-Developers mobile app
  3. tony45x220

Post [KERNEL] Twisted Note {BPL1} Graphite Optimized [SaberMod 5.3] 2/12/2017

I've been running this for about 72 hours and it's been solid as a rock. Just trying to find my niche with battery life bioshock or Pegasusq I've tried... Any other suggestions with this device and kernel guys? To the OP any chance of Ktoonservative making an appearance on this kernel? That...
  4. tony45x220

Post [DISCONTINUED][Kernel] [SM-910P][07 Feb 2015] N4 SPRINT AEL Kernel [SYNAPSE SUPPORT]

Overclock never sticks no matter the governor, any suggestions?
  5. tony45x220

Post [Port] Sprint Xnote

Umbrella_core governor with the Starkissed kernel has been great for me, I haven't seen a hitch or dropped UI frame yet, with the hotplugging turned on it seems to be great for battery life as well... while your not busy it'll settle down to one core at 268mhz and put the other 3 to sleep. But...
  6. tony45x220

Post [Port] Sprint Xnote

Where can we download this kernel?
  7. tony45x220

Post [Port] Sprint Xnote

Yea I can't hear them and they can't hear me thru the mouthpiece or speaker... I can't talk on the phone unless I'm on Bluetooth or a wired headset NK2 with the AEL kernel
  8. tony45x220

Post [Port] Sprint Xnote

Has anyone done the mod for the software keys with adding qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 to the buildprop? I tried it on another ROM and got system UI force closes
  9. tony45x220

Post [Q&A] [ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][ HLTESPR ] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Does GPS still not work on these AOSP ROM's?
  10. tony45x220

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][ HLTESPR ] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-2

It's been awhile since I ran AOSP and the single reason I don't is because the GPS has never worked, is this still true for this ROM?
  11. tony45x220

Post [ROM|NK4|KitKat|4.4.4] Galaxy Note fre3 Hybrid De[Odex] v2.26b -BeastMode Kernel-

I'm having a serious problem receiving phone calls, first it would take the screen forever to turn on when I get a call, and now the phone will just ring the sound, no screen turning on, and even when I rush and turn the screen on there's no UI to even answer the call! Has anyone else had this...
  12. tony45x220

Post [ROM|NK4|KitKat|4.4.4] Galaxy Note fre3 Hybrid De[Odex] v2.26b -BeastMode Kernel-

What settings do you use for the kernel? Sent from my Rooted, Suited, and Booted Sprint Galaxy Note III know dat!
  13. tony45x220

Post [Baseband/modem] Odin flashable N900PVPECNC5

Everything was working just fine and all of a sudden I'm getting disgustingly slow 4GLTE speeds... Like barely a kb/sec and it keeps giving me the message in a big toast message on my screen saying "REPORTNG FIRMWARE VERSION TO THE SERVER" UGH what gives, anyone else having this problem Sent...
  14. tony45x220

Post [Kernel-TW-NH7)][10/8/14] BeastMode 2.0 Enhanced Stock/SpeedBurst (OC/UV)

Thanks... But all the OP says it's that's what the kernel had been updated too -_- bud What's the difference between having the D and just NC5 (which I think it's the latest version) , is one more updated, wifi calling and no wifi, it's a simple question really, just trynna take care of my...
  15. tony45x220

Post [Kernel-TW-NH7)][10/8/14] BeastMode 2.0 Enhanced Stock/SpeedBurst (OC/UV)

What does the (D) mean that's behind some of the NAB files and not others? Sent from my Rooted, Suited, and Booted Sprint Galaxy Note III know dat!