Recent content by Tony_Starkus

1. T

Post [APP] dynamicSpot - iPhone 15 Pro Dynamic Island for android! iOS 17 notification popups!

Hi. Can you add a option to always show the bar even when there is no notifications?!
  2. T

Post Pubg Mobile Low FPS, Lag and Bad Performance

Check the apps that is using your ram, and try clear it. Also, if you use "Game Launcher", pay attention with the performance settings for the games. Check your memory storage too, if it's verry full, try cear it. Also, you can try reinstall the game. Sorry my bad english, I'm Brazillian :cyclops:
  3. T

Thread List of Portable/External Batteries

So guys, i was reading some post here talking about the bests external/portable batteries for the Galaxy S8. I think it's not easy, because we need to consider the fast charg, USB-C, wireless charging, battery, that does not prejudice the health of phone's battery, etc. So, it's possible make a...
  4. T

Post Power Bank for Galaxy S8

Using this powerbank, the S8 charger fast ? And the battery life is good charging with powerbank ?
  5. T

Thread Power Bank for Galaxy S8

Hello Guys, Everyone know that is not good to our phones battery use other chargers that is not from Samsung. So, my question is: is safe to use power bank ? If yes, wich one is recomended for our phone ? Sorry my bad english :cyclops:
  6. T

Post Is there a definitive guide to Device Idle battery drain?

This guide is very powerful if your phone is rooted. In mine case, i prefer not root my S8. But i have rooted mine old phones, and this guide helped a lot !
  7. T

Post Is there a definitive guide to Device Idle battery drain?

I don't know if is there a definitive guide to battery drain. But there in XDA have some threads that can help you: https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s8/themes/script-debloating-s8-oreo-t3760452 https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s8/how-to/s8-debloat-bloatware-thread-t3669009...
  8. T

Thread Play Store error 492

Hello, I'm with a problem for update my games. I start the download, and when it's 100%, the download down to 50%, and keep download, and this is a loop, after some time, i get an error (error 492). Searching in Google, looks like this error in Storage/Android/Obb, and this is interesting...
  9. T

Post Disable Nav Bar Completely and Use Gestures

Make a video showing this in Galaxy S8 !!
  10. T

Post Navigation Gesture

And how the new bar works in full screen (Like Clash of Clans or any other app/game that use full screen) ? It's always there ? And this little lag causes a bad experience ?
  11. T

Thread Navigation Gesture

With Android P Preview, we see that the Navigation bar has changed. The XDA made an app to bring this feature to other phones: https://www.xda-developers.com/navigation-gestures-iphone-x-app-xda/ I want to know if anyone tested this in S8. If yes, tell me: 1. Works great ? 2. The Pressure...
  12. T

Post Fully Charge Battery

But charging the battery in only 80% means that I will have less SOT before charge again :(
  13. T

Thread Fully Charge Battery

Hello, I read in the internet that is not recomended charge 100% the phone's battery. It's about the battery life. I want to know if it is really true.... Sorry my bad english :cyclops:
  14. T

Post Package Disable Pro don't work ?

What is "notSABS" ?? :confused:
  15. T

Post Package Disable Pro don't work ?

My Galaxy S8 version is CRC7