Recent content by TookeX

1. T

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] switchroot Android 10

Glad to see here other users recommend PSplay even though a 3rd party paid remote play. I tried this one with default A10 joycon layout, D-pad can work but since default layout, AB, XY swapped for DS4 layout, without flashing xbox controller layout config. When I tried customize button mapping I...
  2. T

Thanks, I tried MMJ and it can map d-pad correctly, seems better performance if you have FMV hack enabled on some games compare to official one
  3. T

Does anyone have issues with some emulators or streaming apps on mapping Joy Con's D-pad? I have tested a few emulators and streaming apps found varied results Some emulators do working on mapping joycon's D-pad correctly, e.g citra-mmj, drastic, myboy, ppsspp while some emulators/Apps not...
  4. T

May I know which version do you use? Official one or MMJ version? I have issue mapping my D-pad correctly with official one, seems MMJ version works on mapping correctly
  5. T

Anyone tried with latest official citra emulator? I installed tablet version of A10 to switch, while testing official citra I find D-Pad cannot mapping correctly with joy-con put in rail.
  6. T

Post [Kernel-EAS][Custom|OOS]mcd-kernel[r12, r29]

Thank you for your effort. how a quick response and appreciate it. dirty flash r15f over previous r14. confirmed wifi and bt tethering are both functional now. :good: :good:
  7. T

Thanks for your hard work on fix and bring features to this awesome EAS kernel. I'm stay on r14 and looking forward to next stable release :good:
  8. T

it seems r15 break hotspot function... I came from original rz 1.3.0 after dirty flash oos 5.0.8 with magisk for root on my OP3. but when I tried to enable hotspot today. there is a message prompt that please insert your sim card. hotspot can be seen my others device but no internet access...
  9. T

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [HAMMERHEAD] Mahdi-Rom 2.9 Final

glad to hear that and thx for awesome Mahdi Rom. but one more question. So how about peek? Are you guys looking into it ?
  10. T

Just want to ask is there any chance to merge PA's latest peek feature into this awesome rom ? I think that will be definitely cool.
  11. T

well, i'm quite out of date with PA development. thank you for information .
  12. T

may I ask why halo is removed which is a useful function? or maybe you are going to wait PA for official Halo in kitkat ?
  13. T

Post [SENSE 5] [PORT] ViperS Sense 5 ROM Discussion

cant wait for Sense5! but what is the meaning of fake ram? it is about KSM extra available ram?
  14. T

Post [SENSE 5] [PORT] ViperS Sense 5 ROM Discussion

is that means current test version of ViperS5 not support swap or it wont support in the future? at least i think in kernel side SebastianFM 1.0.2 support swap. in VIperS 3.1.2 i have a lot of apps in background. if i dont use swap the phone get lag even with KSM on. so im worried about once...
  15. T

Post [Kernel][Sense JB] SebastianFM kernel 1.0.4

Random Reboots issue completely solved in 1.0.2 new kernel works better at ram management i used 112mb cache swap with KSM on it gives senny both speed and mutitasking I appreciate for your great work to our Sensation one more ask about future version of kernel is it possible to add SIO...