• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by TotallydubbedHD

1. TotallydubbedHD

Post I got the Google Pixel 5, what do you need to know?

Yeah I got it pre-release and don't think it's fully updated yet lol. Need to check on this. Indeed, you can disable it! :)
  2. TotallydubbedHD

I say that as my Pixel 5 still has an R-release thing on the dropdown lol.
  3. TotallydubbedHD

Could be my 'test' phone? Not sure lol. This was on the Vodafone 5G SIM, and I'm in the UK, London :)
  4. TotallydubbedHD

Post assembly problem: gap between screen and case

as a journalist and director of my own publication - it actually annoys me that they don't credit the images (under each one should be a credit); at the very least I hope they asked the OP to share his/her image. Would be different if these were press shots, however.
  5. TotallydubbedHD

You shouldn't always believe GSMA. They do get things wrong, and I've had to correct them a few times in the past. The IP68 rating they (and others) had is incorrect; it's IPX8, at least according to Google.
  6. TotallydubbedHD

Yeah I don't blame you - I'll never forget the 2XL, where some people accepted that their screen had a horrid green/blue glow lol. Like, why!?
  7. TotallydubbedHD

Then I'd get a replacement. And wish I could tell you, but mine will be soon picked up by Vodafone - as I have a loan of it only. Not had any issues for nearly three weeks of usage though.
  8. TotallydubbedHD

Takes 1hr30mins from 2% to 100% on a fast charge wired charger. No idea about wireless, as I don't have one!
  9. TotallydubbedHD

I'm not seeing the same issue that you have - the Pixel 5 has a small gap between the unibody and the display. My only hunch - don't take this badly - is that you've sat on it or applied pressure to the screen and that's made it move away from the unibody. Regardless, I wouldn't be pleased if...
  10. TotallydubbedHD

I don't have that issue; there is the slightest gap between the screen and the unibody, but the same could be said about my S10+; unless that person's one is faulty? Pics attached - will reply to that thread
  11. TotallydubbedHD

Embargo has now lifted! I got THREE additional videos now live; the full review, camera, and audio review: v=0Bzb_K82i2U v=FuViDgy3Ji4 v=2v0uza7IUzE
  12. TotallydubbedHD

It is still under embargo. Apparently, according to Vodafone: the content you see live from other YouTubers, who received their devices, have all been approved by the Google team. Not sure how true that is, but anyway lol
  13. TotallydubbedHD

Literally started this test last night, doing another controlled battery test to see how it does. Can't share the results even when the phones die; as it's now under embargo lol. I didn't notice anything like this, no.