• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by totofe69

1. totofe69

Post [ROM]LineageOS 18.1 OFFICIAL d80x; UNOFFICIAL ls980 vs980

HI... Look at update section in settings. There is an update every week.
  2. totofe69

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][BEGONIA/BEGONIAIN] PixelPlusUI 11.0 for Begonia

I everybody. I'm interested by this ROM. But I Wonder if It's CFW or non CFW ? Thx a lot
  3. totofe69

I everybody. I have updated to last build of june 17th. But i saw i losted root with magisk. I have safetynet successfull but no root. I can't setup magisk app to because i don't have root. I had reflashed magisk zip in the app with last build boot img but no change. Maybe i must reflash magisk...
  4. totofe69

Post [GUIDE][BEGONIA]Unlock Bootloader, Flash TWRP and Root[PROPER]

OK Thx. In France, It's soon evening. So i will do it this evening if I'm not so tired by my job. I will try with my actual mi account. If it doesn't work, i'll create a new mi account. I'll tell You about the procedure progress
  5. totofe69

Oups sorry... I forgot it 🤔 Is it really necessary to use mi unlock with the SIM card used when i had created my mi account ? Because my mi account is not recent. Or do i create a new mi account ?
  6. totofe69

Some People said it's impossible on EEA version. But I think it was in the past, in the beginning of custom ROM for redmi note 8 pro. I never saw rom impossible to flash on a device because his region version. Last question, for unlocking bootloader. I don't have SIM Who as created my mi...
  7. totofe69

I'm on european version... So i can only root it but not flash A11 custom ROM, only A9 or A10. So i think i will unlock bootloader, flash recovery and downgrade. And after all finish, i will flash an A10 custom ROM. If i want an A11 custom ROM, i have to wait A11 xiaomi firmware for EEA...
  8. totofe69

So, for You, the best is downgrade to A9 and flash a non CFW rom for stability and consumption. And with this base, i can flash an A11 non CFW rom which will be better because of the A9 base. That's wright ?
  9. totofe69

Sorry... But is it better to have non CFW rom ? If yes, i will have non CFW if it is easier and safer. I have plenty of questions 😳😳😳 And to downgrade to A9, can i use the file from xiaomi site ? Thx again
  10. totofe69

No problem. Thx a lot. Method 1 should be longer that method 2. But with method 2, I'm a little afraid in case of unsuccessfull. So, for You, It's better to proceed with method 1 ?
  11. totofe69

If i remember, You can update by Phone settings. You can download the file directly and flash it. It works well for my d802 which is official rom. But I don't know for other
  12. totofe69

It's OK for that. Thx So I must unlock bootloader and flash twrp before downgrade to follow procedure of megathread ? So if i do that, i must redoo procedure to unlock bootloader and flash twrp, or only flash twrp ? And after, i can do the megathread to have CFW ? In fact, i have to do flash...
  13. totofe69

I don't want to stay on miui to go on lineage, aosp... My refelxions are very stupid. So if i want to flash for example a lineage based rom, i must have to downgrade to A9 ? And i have to flash it with miflash pro to have A9 miui and reflash recovery ? And flash CFW and custom A10 or A11 custom...
  14. totofe69

I have a question. I looked threads about unlock bootloader root and flash. So... If i had understood 1- unlocking bootloader 2- flash recovery I have doubt for 3... Can i stay on A10 with miui as i have now, or do i have to flash an official xiaomi A9 miui ? It is confused for me. Thx...
  15. totofe69

I look for evolution X or CrDroid, and CFW rom on A11. In know CrDroid very well because i had it on my other device as such as S9, S3 lte, lg g2 d802... There is resurrection remix too. I think for same A10 rom too