Recent content by TramSK

1. T

Post [ROM][X52X][UNOFFICIAL][10.0] NusantaraProject

I don't use this ROM, so I can't tell you, but definnitely not on stock Android.
  2. T

That's a feature, not a bug. Really, every Android behaves like this. If you have a BT headset connected, ringing your phone too is pointless.
  3. T

Post [ROM][X52X][UNOFFICIAL][10.0] Resurrection Remix Q

Hm, okay, would a screen recording help to show you exactly what's happening to me?
  4. T

Also, I see you maintain quite a few ROMs here (props for that), which one would you recommend as a daily driver for the X526?
  5. T

Wow, really? I need to try this then, I'm sick of all the half-baked ROMs on here. A few questions if you're willing to answer them: Which model do you have? How fast does GPS lock? What's your SOT? How is the camera quality? Does dual SIM work without issues?
  6. T

Oh, nice, seems like the developer of this ROM is active again (I flashed it and last checked in Fall and back then it seemed dead). Has the SIM card issue I reported been fixed in the latest version? I also have quite a few bug reports (I use this as my daily driver) if you're willing to take...
  7. T

Yes, I've just recently flashed this ROM, but they worked fine on stock. They also work fine here, it's just the annoying unlocking procedure I have to do, described above.
  8. T

Okay, now I'm able to unlock it again, but it's a stupid workaround. When I start up the phone, it asks me for the PINs, so I enter them real quick, quickly unblock and switch to airplane mode. Then it asks again, I enter, wait a few moments, turn off airplane mode and it works. A fix would be...
  9. T

Hello, the ROM works well in most aspects, however, I can't get my SIM cards to stay unlocked. I unlock them, and then it asks for PINs again in like 5 seconds. Did this about 4 times when I first started up the phone, and then both the SIMs locked themselves in my pocket. Now it won't unlock...
  10. T

Thread ECG/BP on Android 6

Hello, I have a Galaxy Watch Active 2 with Tizen 5 on the Korean region. Is it possible to get ECG, or at least BP, working on my Android 6 phone? The APK I found fails to install because it's Android 7+. Thanks.
  11. T

Post Weather not working on GWA2

Nevermind, I figured it out! I installed the Samsung Weather Forecast app from apkmirror and restarted my phone afterwards. Not sure which of those fixed it. Maybe both. But it thankfully works now!
  12. T

Thread Weather not working on GWA2

Hey all, I've recently gotten the Galaxy Watch Active 2, and already gotten around to changing the region to KOO. Now have the latest Tizen 5. However, I'm having issues with a few things. Most importantly, the Weather app on the watch wants me to add a location, so I click "add", and it tells...
  13. T

Post Block app installation

Is there really no way to do this in Android? Such a shame, I thought this was achievable.
  14. T

Post Block app installation

Nope: java.lang.SecurityException: Permission android.permission.INSTALL_PACKAGES is not a changeable permission type And yes, I'm in SU mode.