Recent content by Treken

1. Treken

Post DIRECTV NOW app for Shield TV?

Awesome stuff here!!! Thanks so much! ?
  2. Treken

Post Im new to the Galaxy S4

This is a great tread but it should be moved in the Help section. ;)
  3. Treken

Post [APP][4.1+]Simple Explorer 2.3.1 [Open Source][Discontinued]

Nm, I figured it out. Thanks :p
  4. Treken

Post [APP][4.1+]Simple Explorer 2.3.1 [Open Source][Discontinued]

Does your filemanager have to be built using gradle or is there a way to build it using make instead?
  5. Treken

Post [ROM][4.4.4][KTU84Q][AOSP] Octo-Kat

Please don't speculate....no we haven't found the secret Lollipop code stash somewhere. We are working on a new improved base for OctOS and trying to iron out all the wrinkles prior to publishing any releases so don't ask for a preview release cause it won't happen till it's ready for public...
  6. Treken

Post [SPH-L520][ROM][UNOfficial][5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 for Sprint S4 Mini [8/15]

s0be rom for SPH-L520? s0be, will you help me with porting serrano repos and modding them specifically for SCH-r890? I compiled your ROM and it flashed for my buddy but he had no wifi or data. So if it can be ported then it would work I'm sure. No pms is understandable so here's the issue I...
  7. Treken

Just wanted to welcome our new users and am glad we can offer you our ROM. Enjoy!
  8. Treken

Post [KERNEL] [INT'L][TW/GE/AOSP - 5.1/5.0/4.4][18/05/2015] Alucard-Kernel-SGS4 - Stweaks

Alucard, will you pm me? I need to make my kernel permissive. It's jflte
  9. Treken

We already considered this. We all like it the other way too but as stated our primary mission is aosp until kicking in mods. I have some other things I'm trying to get worked out but I'll keep this on our agenda Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  10. Treken

Post [ROM][4.4.2_r2][KVT49L][AOSP][VZW] Octo_Kat

So you're using nova launcher?
  11. Treken

Just a heads up but some folks are reporting issues with newest PA Gapps. You can use ours since they will auto update once you're booted up. ;)
  12. Treken

Post Which AOSP ROM?

Look here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2297370 The OP's will describe whether it's AOSP or TW
  13. Treken

Our unified builds have passed their evaluation period and deemed stable. We have merged our unified branch in to our mainstream branch. We will no longer work on jf individual carier builds.
  14. Treken

Post BBQLinux - An Arch based Linux distribution *NOT* just for Android developers

Yeah, I've never heard of having to use Java 8 before. But Java6 is version 1.6. This is not device specific but it's common with all ROMs. See here: https://github.com/Octo-Kat/platform_build/blob/919306f64892e8a96053cc2fe520fdc136594878/core/main.mk#L163 So if you want you can check some of...