Recent content by Tresox

1. T

Post [DU][DEV]Developers Unite- The future of DX Development

Is there a fix for the sd card, because i want to play Battle camp but i cant because of this.
  2. T

I'm sorry, but are the bugs still unknown or do the testers have to find out?
  3. T

Youtube is half-working for me on cm 10.1. The app starts and i can select videos and everything but when its loading the video doesn't play nor does it start. The same thing on chrome or the default browser.
  4. T

Hahaha, original:laugh:
  5. T

I still wonder what greeneyes2910 is doing all this time:rolleyes:
  6. T

Here, to save you guys some trouble;) Camera - working SD card - working Audio - working WiFi - working Bluetooth - not working (I don't use it anyway) Internal memory - not working Phone - working
  7. T

you must first flash the boot image inside the zip file and then install the rom.
  8. T

Jup, i just flashed both zip files and its working great! Sent from my Desire X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  9. T

http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps Pick cm 10;)
  10. T

If greeneyes2910 could implent this into his rom, we would have almost perfect cm!!!
  11. T

which recovery are you guys using? and how long until you're booted up?
  12. T

No its not booting at my side, although I flashed the boot image inside. I did a full wipe and everything, the recovery I'm using is the one form TWRP.
  13. T

Downloading right now. I will report soon. ---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ---------- Well, it is stuck on the bootig screen:/
  14. T

If greeneyes2910 could implement your fix into his build, he only needs to fix camera and tweaks for the SD card:D ---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ---------- Fozzy could you upload your rom so we can test it?