• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by trevordbs

1. T

Post [ROM][4.3][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.10 - d2vzw - 10|6|13

Re: [ROM][4.2.2][STABLE] LiquidSmooth v2.1 - d2vzw|d2usc - 3|16|13 Running the most current liquid smooth experiencing difficulty on audio play back with Google music. Apollo. Songbird. Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
  2. T

Post [ROM][4.3][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.10 - d2vzw - 10|6|13

Having constant music playback errors with every music app I download. songs skip. app force close. etc etc.
  3. T

Post ★☞ [Rom][4.3] AllianceRom - Build 23 THE Most Customisable TW ROM On ANY Device [04/11/14][Aroma][ML1]

I just flashed this for the first time. I have never really had to post here in ever and a day; as i never get problems flashing... for the first time since the G1. Im stuck. Jelly Beans will freeze sometimes on an appy So far; Music, Camera, Texts, Chrome. Any fix for this? Root via odin...
  4. T

Post Problem With Screen Timeouts on CM 4.2.11.1

the community here is literally the reason why i only read directions and rarely post questions. I've never witnessed so many E-Cocks waving in the air with rulers in my life. Grow up. And why is this thread still open? honestly...
  5. T

Post 1700MAH Battery.

yea. same here. pissed off.
  6. T

Post google maps 3.2 not 3.1.2 [faster loading]

sacrifice a few lambs and it should work fine.
  7. T

Post Pure messenger widget

Official Face Book app. and yes, moving your track ball around, like selecting icons, works with widgets as well. And no screenshot, the only screen shot app i found is $3, thats redonkulouse.
  8. T

For checking through other messages, i think showing the actual arrows being clicked would be nice as well as being selectable with the trackball. Kinda like Facebooks widget.
  9. T

on the email you created, add the ability to check email every minute please.
  10. T

Post Motorola Cliq

be nice to see some of these things incorporated into cyna
  11. T

Post Request Thread

Chicago Cubs. incorparating red brick, ivy, the logo, and some icons. I'd donate if someone made it and kept it up to date with Cyna Roms. PM me if youd like to do this =)
  12. T

Post Pure Calendar widget

this is an amazing widget. love it!
  13. T

Post [ROM] CyanogenMod - This is Bat Country! (EXPERIMENTAL) [9/18 - v4.1.11.1]

Odd problem. I have been running stable and just loaded 3.9.10. i have 1.4 Recovery Image Radio:2.22.19.26I, Spl: Hard Spl. My SD card stopped working. completely. 16gb. then my class 6 went out when i replaced...Phone just wont read it. but OI File manager does...??
  14. T

Post Request/Ideas for Apps Go Here!!!!

An app like BUMP for the Iphone. you do like "knucks" with your phones and it sends your contact info to the other phone. I wonder if there could be a way to port it over and use it with the iphone?
  15. T

Thread [Request] Night at the Roxbury Sound board

I know this is lame, but this movie cracks me the hell up. I'd like a soundboard with all the pickup lines and retarded sayings, and seperated by person. (shows face) It's just hilarious and i have no idea how to do any of that. Samples "Sup you from out of town" "Got a local phone number"...