Recent content by Trey n

1. T

Post [DEV][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 (Android 10) for Raspberry Pi 4 B

i just came across a flirc usb ir receiver which allows you to control a computer or media device in this case the pi with a remote control. you plug it in the pc and program the remote control keys from the remote which it receives. When Flirc receives Infrared (IR) signals from a remote...
  2. T

Also I noticed the recent apps is broke u can't close the running apps on the android tv latest build
  3. T

Would it be possible to make a USB ir remote receiver work with android tv? A build of Android tv x86 works on an older Dell latitude e5420, maybe if I find the keymap file on android x86 and copy it to the pie it'll work? Since they are both Linux based (libreelec on the pi works with the...
  4. T

Post Android TV x86 (repurpose your own PCs)

Here u go everyone! tested it myself, amazon prime, Netflix version 4.16.3 build 15172 works, which u can get from apk mirror by installing atv downloader on the play store, hulu works as well :) (mod edit: link removed)
  5. T

Post Android TV x86 (repurpose your own PCs)

To all of u getting stuck at Google sign in loop reboot and select boot with no modeset and type exit twice when the text stops scrolling it'll bring u to the home screen and go to settings add account and enter your details then reboot to regular mode or lvds if u have ur TV hooked up through...
  6. T

Post [ROM][ANDROID 11] XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Oneplus 5 & 5T][ 06 Feb 2021 ]

Yaaaaa it's super annoying I'll try to get a log tomorrow with adb logcat :)
  7. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][OP5/5T][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [24 JAN 2020]

Turn off smart pixels it'll fix it :)
  8. T

Post [ROM][android-11.0][cheeseburger] ArrowOS 11.0

msm is full of customization you can configure the quick settings tiles as you want there are some bugs which is to be expected im currently on msm 11 and going to switch back to rr, battery life is amazing on msm tho!
  9. T

Ok I'll give it a try and flash it again ? my poor phone ?
  10. T

does anyone know how to pass safteynet? tried flashing this last night and got everything restored and turns out safteynet failed to pass and even tried magisk props and still failed so i flashed back to rr im on the op5, thanks for all the help! and i did feel like this rom was pretty damn...
  11. T

Thread Samsung Galaxy SM-J727V debrick img

I have an older ladies phone which just stopped working, it shows up as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 in device manager when plugged in my laptop, would anyone be kind to upload a debrick image to try as a last resort? i already tried a usb jig with a 301k resistor (which worked on my old galaxy...
  12. T

Post need J727P debrick firmware which is .IMG and i will pay whoever gets it to me

any luck i recently got a friends j727P and its in qusb mode as well. any help would be appreciated :)
  13. T

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][OP5/5T][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [24 JAN 2020]

Which build are u on? I've been getting 4 hrs of sot with lazy kernel 🤮
  14. T

Post Any updates on SM-T230 Android ports?

with a Qualcomm chip this time lmao