• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by TRgamer

1. TRgamer

Post [ROM] Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - Pocophone F1

Didnt face this kine of limitation...i sonetimes play during charging ( i know i know its not recommened :) ) and the phone charge without problem..means battery percentage is rising
  2. TRgamer

Post [ROM][MIUI Weekly] EliteROM-21.9.22-A11-Miui12.6 for POCO F1

Cool ... İ had previous build installed which was rooted ...nice that this build is not .. Sorry my bad...didnt read instructions... Btw is adblocker still pre installed ?
  3. TRgamer

Yeah prerooted ..but you can uninstall magisk if you dont need root
  4. TRgamer

Feels like a beta program....best joke i heard today... Seriously please find yourself another rom which suits you and your demands better...good luck
  5. TRgamer

Yep ..same ... Just downloaded the zip nd flashed Via twrp as usual
  6. TRgamer

There are roms where you can hide or lock apps... Unlock with pin or fingerprint.. Just search
  7. TRgamer

Have you checked telegram.. Cause its already there from the beginning with all features which are different between paid and free rom...
  8. TRgamer

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0] Corvus OS v8.0 [12/08/2020]

İ use the stock kernel and got about 5 hours SoT today while playing MSL and 1 hour Spotify and there was still about 20% left... So i think the stock kernel is doing a good job but i dont play PUBG to judge the performance... Anyway you can change the kernel later on when ever you want.. No big...
  9. TRgamer

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0] Corvus OS v8.0 [12/08/2020]

Sure... Get the vanilla version of the rom and flash open gapps... Thats what i always do
  10. TRgamer

Go to settings ... home screen ... select left Side menu...there tou will find Google feed
  11. TRgamer

Nope...it asks whether you wanna Mi or Google account during setup
  12. TRgamer

İf he finds one he might share...but until now he didnt find a "decent" one...