Recent content by Triger972

1. T

Post Development [CLOSED][DISCONTINUED][ROM][12.1][venus][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [08/17/22]

I have problem with audio bluetooth with last versions evolution x I have aptx tws+ and mono on settings And everytime i connected my headphone is two device not one On my another phone IS work perfectly but not on mi 11 I can't selected sbc or aptx or aac
  2. T

Post Development [CLOSED][DISCONTINUED][ROM][12.1][venus][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [08/17/22]

Anyone know how to install correctly twrp on android 12 i have decrypt data issue ?
  3. T

Post Development [ROM] [13 READY | 12L] ・ Cherish OS v4.0.5 | 3.9.5 - Xiaomi Mi 11・OFFICIAL

Can you make a level to increase or decrease flashlight please ?
  4. T

Post Development [ROM] [13 READY | 12L] ・ Cherish OS v4.0.5 | 3.9.5 - Xiaomi Mi 11・OFFICIAL

it's me or genshin impact crash with this version of cherish ? I got freeze after 5 minute genshin
  5. T

After testing evolution x I switched to this rom and now cherish os is really amazing Boot is really fast now The battery in idle mode doesn't discharge as fast by underclocking the processor here is the config I use and I also underclocked the gpu to 150mhz for a daily use and the result on...
  6. T

Post [KERNEL] [9] A2N Kernel For Galaxy S8/S8+/Note8 [EXYNOS] [HIGH-END] [STABLE] [V. 2022.08.23]

Thank you very much for your advice but what are the benchmark sites you use to choose your phone? @ace2nutzer i gonna to try it but sd card slot dosen't work anymore too,Currently there are kernel like for the s8 for other phone? i think card slot is dead I already had problems with the sd...
  7. T

Post [KERNEL] [9] A2N Kernel For Galaxy S8/S8+/Note8 [EXYNOS] [HIGH-END] [STABLE] [V. 2022.08.23]

I'm really sad today My sim card and my sd card don't work anymore after the kernel update I changed the sd card but it still doesn't recognize it the same for the sim card ( i think i deleted efs folder accidentally when i try to change rom) now the sd port is dead and the sim card port too I'm...
  8. T

Im on light rom with zram 100% i don't have any random reboot with this release 2 week + and performance is good for me
  9. T

No reboot for me after 1 week i use light rom is very stable and get 32k + on AnTuTu
  10. T

It's work now thanks you dev !!!! and still no reboot 24hours++ with zram 100% and battery is good with this kernel
  11. T

2652 MHz Big CPU UP thershold 80% Maxi temperature 95% Little CPU 1898mhz UP thershold 40%