Recent content by trikst3r

1. T

Post [GUIDE] Install and use Ubuntu Touch 16.04 on Teclast tablets [ISO]

Have any of you were able to install latest ubuntu17.10.1? My installer is crashing. I tried Maxximo88 iso and it installed fine. I think that the latest kernel is causing the crash. I used linuxium's isoresipn script on 16.04 ubuntu and installer crashes if i chose to upgrade kernel to the...
  2. T

Post Viper10 6.0.0 ◦ Tweaks,HUB,OTA ◦ VoLTE,WiFi Calling,SafetyNet ✓

There used to be a quick settings menu bar above the brightness slider, but it just vanished today(see the screenshot https://i.imgur.com/6JyuUHj.png). I did not change any settings in the "Venom tweaks" or installed any new apps. I tried rebooting and restoring my venom settings from multiple...
  3. T

I made a backup of my venom settings while on 3.5 and uploaded them to Google drive. I'm now on 4.4 and would like to restore my settings. Is it even possible? I mean are MM backups compatible with N backups?
  4. T

Post [Tool][HTC 10][S-On]Firmware Updater

I see you added the 1.96.709.5 firmware but the tool won't update to it from 1.92.709.1. I used your tool before and it worked great. The tool backs up the recovery/boot partitions but downloads wrong firmware(1.53.710.6.zip) and it's 0 KB in size. During the whole process I didn't see any king...
  5. T

Hi, could you include the latest TW 1.96.709.5 firmware version please. Currently it's 1.92.709.1 Edit: I think this is the link http://fotadl-az.htc.com/secure/OTA_PERFUME_UHL_M60_SENSE80GP_hTC_Asia_TW_1.96.709.5-1.92.709.1_release_486732antpuiuxbmyo29si.zip
  6. T

I tried viewing a picture i took and received a message: "Did not find a matching file type viewer" I'm not sure why this happens, maybe i removed some Sense app when i flashed rom?
  7. T

I'm currently on 2.80, can I just flash 3.10 or do i have to go 2.90>3.00>3.10? Thanks.
  8. T

You should probably mention this in the OP as there will be pissed of people who didn't make back ups and got a boot loop :) Thank you for this tool, it makes our life's easier.
  9. T

Post [KERNEL] [May 10] ElementalX-HTC10-3.03 (Oreo)

Do you have any tips on how to properly configure our APs to avoid the excessive battery drain?
  10. T

Thank you that worked :o Is there a way to flash touchpal or fix google keyboard through TWRP? I would rather avoid setting up my system all over again.
  11. T

I can't get past the "Your phone is encrypted" screen. I installed google keyboard from play store and deleted touchpal. That messed something up and i can't enter my pin to decrypt my phone, the keyboard doesn't pop up. Does anyone know how to reboot to bootloader? If i hold power button the...
  12. T

Post Teclast X98 Air 3G Tablet: 9.7" 2048x1536 px - Z3736F - 3G - Android/Windows 8.1

Did you integrate the drivers into the iso?
  13. T

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

Please add a section for Teclast Air X98