Recent content by trinityEon

1. trinityEon

Thread [Q] Copy/Backup/Transfer remotes that are made in LG G3 Quick Remote

Does anyone know if there is a better way to copy/backup/transfer remotes that are made using the universal remote option on the G3 Quick Remote app? I have spent quite some time making up some remote's for my devices but now if I were to root/wipe change device, even maybe just want to copy a...
  2. trinityEon

Post UX User Interface Developer 4 grabs ---> Blue Carbon Fiber Sense UI + Battery_C v1.3b

I have tried dropbox before but it has a limitation on downloads, Leedroid has the same problem... Megaupload seems to support RapidShare, and I want to boycott them, because I don't believe you should pay for downloading this skin. Is their any free hosting service? Would sourceforge any good...
  3. trinityEon

Post UX User Interface Developer 4 grabs ---> Blue Carbon Fiber Sense UI + Battery_C v1.3b

I am back... Reloaded Firstly I must apologize to everyone here for not being here, i have been busy getting my normal life back together, I had been stuck with LeeDroids old 2.2 on my fone, and haven't had the chance to upgrade till this weekend. I have finally put together a LeeDroid 2.3d...
  4. trinityEon

Hi mate, I do apologize for the late response, been busy with family commitments, loss of my mom and brother in-law within the same day, new job, etc. Things have been quite hectic. I will see what I can do the moment I have some free time, if you encounter any problems please mail or pm me...
  5. trinityEon

why not just use apk manager and drop in your own battery images and recompile? if you can send me your zip i can have a look for you. 1.3b is the latest version, the .9.png's are done correctly as i havent picked up errors on compiling. unless you have spotted something, the one other thing...
  6. trinityEon

You right I just did the rosie buttons for the alpha release... just to get feedback on the look of the shine and transparency. It is based on carbon, but all carbon will be sleek and shiny like the bottom buttons. I personally think I made the blue Call button too dark blue, what you guys...
  7. trinityEon

Blue Glass Alpha sneak preview now available... what do you think? Blue_Glass_Sense_UI_Full-v1.3b.zip Looking for testers, comments and suggestions, Please provide feedback. Based on latest carbon sense UI
  8. trinityEon

Blue_Carbon_Sense_UI_Full-v1.3b.zip with Drag & Drop Rosie as standard issue now ... :)
  9. trinityEon

Nice Addition, I wonder if there is a way to make the carbon clock animate, Anyone with some programming knowledge care to give me a PM and we can work on it? I can supply all the graphics if needed Aah my bad I will add it in tonights release as standard :) Unfortunately the keyboard is...
  10. trinityEon

Don't stress mate, i haven't removed anything... LOL the reasoning behind that is the compression techniques used when savng a file. If you want the long story: for example if you take a .jpg image it can be saved in many sizes with compression rated from 1=Smallest file size but bad quality...
  11. trinityEon

Post [ROM] LeeDrOiD V2.5.0 FINAL | 28th May l Official | Sense/No Sense l FAST l STABLE

Finally, I do apologise for the delay in this release of Blue Carbon, I had some serious issues in 1.3, it was quite buggy with some of the new enhancements i made, but here we go for 1.3a. Perfected so far i haven't come across any bugs, if you find any please let me know. Battery reading...
  12. trinityEon

Carbon Sense UI v1.3a Finally, I do apologise for the delay in this release, I had some serious issues in 1.3, it was quite buggy with some of the new enhancements i made, but here we go for 1.3a. Perfected so far i haven't come across any bugs, if you find any please let me know. Battery...
  13. trinityEon

currently testing carbon 1.3 ... watch this space :)
  14. trinityEon

Update for Leedroid's 2.1 coming soon, just busy cooking and testing. fixing the battery issue, and added carbon to other clocks as well :)