• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Tristan1302

1. T

Post S21 OneUI 4.0 Android 12 Beta (Snapdragon) OTA link

Hi, is it possible to install this on a Snapdragon S21 G9910? Thanks.
  2. T

Post [OneUI 3.0 Beta] [Snapdragon] S20/+/Ultra Beta Thread, News, Update.zip Files

Hi, stable OneUi 3.0 is finally available for the S20 5G SM-G9810!
  3. T

Post [OneUI 3.0 Beta] [Snapdragon] S20/+/Ultra Beta Thread, News, Update.zip Files

Maybe someone will be able to catch it for the regular S20 this time.
  4. T

Thread My OnePlus 3 is doing strange things

Hi everyone, Having the OnePlus 3 for almost 3 years now, it started to have some strange behaviors... First of all, the phone was not able to boot for two times in the last month, no boot logo or any image at all but the phone was heating a lot, and after some time, it rebooted like normal...
  5. T

Post No thermal data and monitoring apps fail

Hi, :) I think this is a common issue on Samsung phones, my S8 had the same problem on stock, but when I was using custom kernel, the thermal data was present... I think Sammy want us not to see the catastrophic temperature when we are hardly using the phone, even if it is not so catastrophic...
  6. T

Post ONE UI beta BUGS + hidden featuers

Camera Pro mode Hi, Another bug in Beta 2, can't take photos with pro mode and RAW activated in camera settings.
  7. T

Oh I noticed it lol, so they probably change the way it works, but it's not really smart... Thanks :good:
  8. T

Post S8 Pie OneUI (SM-G950F /G955F) General Discussion (Formally beta thread)

Carrier based firmware Hi, Just a question, can I install the beta on a carrier firmware (Orange France) CSC FTM ? Thanks ! :good:
  9. T

Of course, I always factory reset after beta flash, in fact it's working if I block the sensor just after turning the screen on, but if I wake up the phone with my finger on the sensor, it's not showing the warning.
  10. T

Strange, for me, if i block the proximity sensor and then i wake up the screen, there is no message. Sometimes it shows a warning but never when I directly block the sensor.
  11. T

Pocket mode Hi, I think i found a little bug on the Beta 1 & 2, seems like the pocket mode isn't working anymore, the screen is able to wake up when the proximity sensor is blocked, can anyone confirm ? Thanks ! :)
  12. T

Post ONE UI Beta Is Up

SM-G950F is an Exynos version of the S8.
  13. T

Post ONE UI Beta Is Up

No cuz this is only for Snapdragon variant, we have to wait for the Exynos variant
  14. T

Post ONE UI Beta Is Up

Maybe official OneUI beta for the S8 (Exynos / SD version), I hope...