Recent content by Tristen_luke

1. T

Post P40 Pro - Downgrading Firmware For GMS

This firmware and region is confirmed to be correct as OTA updates seem to be working with my P40 Pro finding updates
  2. T

An update: following @badmania98's post to a literal T is required but done right and I was able to get the last firmware downgrade completed and I am currently running ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.131 (C185) which is the correct firmware for my phone model...
  3. T

already found your post below installing ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.131 as we speak https://xdaforums.com/t/closed-badmania98-huawei-p40-lite-pro-plus-guides-news-discussion-support.4346741/post-85860061
  4. T

Just to confirm OTG/Dload method Fails as well with the firmware Rom I've got Elsa-N29D 10.1.0.131(C185E9R4P1)_Firmware_EMUI10.1.0_05016PVQ
  5. T

Thread P40 Pro - Downgrading Firmware For GMS

I'll get straight to it, I've done this twice before, I, unfortunately, reset my password due to being hacked and had no idea how to reconnect my Google account. Wasn't long before the out-of-control spiral began and I had done a factory wipe. Currently over 8+ hours into the descent of trying...
  6. T

Thread Looking for firmware

Hi XDA community, need some help please. preparing for another run of googlefier on a Huawei P40 but struggling to find a reliable source to download a firmware package so I can downgrade. Model is an ANA-NX9 Build is (C16E7R2P3) I appreciate the help thank you in advance
  7. T

Post Finding P40 Pro firmware

Just an update @starbase64 thank you for the firmware, what a treat both my issues solved tonight after many a late night of searching and reading. I have both Gms now and Emui 11 through Ota updates. Just to provide my method to other readers, I downloaded the aforementioned firmware...
  8. T

amazing, you're a champ, thank you! I'm going to give the file (Huawei_P40_Pro_Elsa-N29D 10.1.0.131(C185E9R4P1)_Firmware_EMUI10.1.0_05016PVQ.zip) a goI. 'm still struggling to wrap my mind around phone models. The build number matches perfectly but not the model number. phone says NX9 whereas...
  9. T

Thank you, double post was a mistake, my apologies. I've hunted for a delete option but could not find one, but I appreciate the welcome. I have also done my best to understand the rules and will do my best to abide by the.
  10. T

Thread Finding P40 Pro firmware

Been researching for ages now, made a good few mistakes, had gms services installed all smooth sailing, manually updated with hisuite and team mt to 10.0.1.175 but I've stuffed up now. I went hunting for a firmware version to restore Ota updates and have spiraled down a deep dark rabbit hole...