Recent content by truckmann

1. truckmann

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Did you ever get it working again? I installed the Sept update earlier today and I'm seeing the same issue. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  2. truckmann

Post [Android 4.2+][ROOT][2017.09.21] FlashFire v0.73

Is there a way I can tell what's causing FlashFire to tell me that SuperSu is not using systemless root? I'm using Magisk 14 for root and it seems to be all good with passing the safetynet checks. I can use Android Pay without issues so it seems my systemless root would be intact. I just can't...
  3. truckmann

Post Android Pay with Root

Yeah I figured it out. I already had SuperSu installed before I did Magisk. So I uninstalled Magisk used the cleanup tool in SuperSu to switch to another root tool. Then booted into TWRP and flashed Magisk, updated via the playstore after the reboot. Then rebooted again. So far so good I was...
  4. truckmann

Post Android Pay with Root

I've just not bothered with Android Pay for a while, but figured I'd look back into it since it seems Magisk would make it easy to work with root again. I'm on stock rom and already rooted with SuperSU with bootloader unlocked. I installed Magisk, turned on Magisk Hide, and rebooted a couple of...
  5. truckmann

I'm having the same issue as others on my Nexus 6P where it crashes trying to decrypt an OTA. All stock phone with root.
  6. truckmann

Just reporting that I have been unsuccessful using FlashFire to flash the update from NRD90U to NBD90X for some reason. I have systemless root and get no errors that it's been comprised but after it verifies the new OTA image it fails to patch for some reason. I'm downloading the OTA zip now to...
  7. truckmann

I just installed FlashFire on my wife's 5x so I could flash the latest OTA which downloaded itself a few days ago. However FF is not seeing there is an OTA downloaded. Could that be because I installed it after the OTA was already downloaded? Edit: Never mind I'm an idiot. The OTA wasn't...
  8. truckmann

Thanks. I'll look into that.
  9. truckmann

This is probably a stupid question but I rooted for the sole reason to install Adaway. Is that enough to not be able to flash an OTA with this app?
  10. truckmann

Post |ROM|★KANGAPOP v2.5★|►LOLLIPOP GPE◄|FEB.27.15|★

Sorry I can't help more. Since I deleted it already I can't go back and check where it was. Last I saw iB4STiD is completely done with Samsung since they are becoming difficult to deal with. Also with the age of this phone I would bet he has moved on and has little interest in updating it any...
  11. truckmann

I don't remember where exactly I found it but I think I just searched for it with ES explorer to find it.
  12. truckmann

Anyone get Android Pay to work on this ROM? I just get the "Android Pay cannot be used" message when I try to verify any of my cards. Seems a lot of people are having this issue on various phones and ROMs. Sometimes disabling root will let it work and sometimes not. I just uninstalled it and...
  13. truckmann

It shouldn't try to install on reboot. Mine didn't. I also deleted the Update.zip and so far the notification has not come back.
  14. truckmann

Ha ha! I don't plan to install it. I'm just curious if I should consider switching to another ROM now. Although I'm really hoping to upgrade this thing soon if funds will allow.