Recent content by tsoump

1. tsoump

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for the Moto Z2 Force

Hello! Some more observations : 1. The music players & the buzzer alarm sometimes corrupt a song if it comes from my SD card, but it works well if it's located in the phone's memory as if the SD card sleeps. 2. Also if the music has been stopped, the music shortcuts are still in the status bar...
  2. tsoump

I red on Spanish Telegram for the moto z2 force that this gcam is the most functional. I also verify.
  3. tsoump

1. I have tried both build in one and vlc. When locking the screen, sometimes they corrupt and the music stops. 5sec after, it starts normally again. I don't know, maybe due to the SD card? (it's Samsung Evo plus sdxc 64gb) 2. I mean sometimes, when I close down the keyboard, its position turns...
  4. tsoump

Hello, About last updates I must refer : 1. Music players don't work stable enough when locking and unlocking the device. The music files are from a new SD Card. 2. Sometimes the screen splits when removing the keyboard after writing a message. 3. The auto balance of the brightness of the...
  5. tsoump

I've already upgraded. Everything seems smooth and fast. Also, some small bugs of the stock pie are disappeared, such as disconnection of the wifi and the casting to the TV box. I got many messages of corruption from Google gallery since I upgraded but there has been progress by now. I need to...
  6. tsoump

Post Bootloader unlock - Drivers Problem (SOLVED)

Finally, I used a Macbook and I fixed it. The problem probably happened by the drivers of ADB.
  7. tsoump

Any relation with this? '' For devices that support dm-verity, use ro.boot.verifiedbootstate to set the value of ro.boot.flash.locked to 0; this unlocks the bootloader if the verified boot state is orange '' I checked through adb and my phone is set to '' 1'' and ''green''. All the others...
  8. tsoump

I run fastboot getvar ro.carrier and it's ro.carrier: reteu. Any help or advice?
  9. tsoump

Thread Bootloader unlock - Drivers Problem (SOLVED)

When I run fastboot oem get_unlock_data, nothing appears on the screen. Typing fastboot getvar all prints this: (bootloader) kernel: uefi (bootloader) version-bootloader: MBM-3.0-nash_retail-43c7c77-190920 (bootloader) product: nash (bootloader) board: nash (bootloader) secure: yes (bootloader)...
  10. tsoump

Post Can't get unlock data XT1789-5 Retail

Same problem here and same results. The problem might occured due to the cid: 0x0032. Probably, it would be cid: 0x0000 to be unlockable.
  11. tsoump

Post Best Working GCam for Android Pie for Moto Z2 Force

Check GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V2.8.1_200920.apk : https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1348/
  12. tsoump

Post [ROM][11][Nash] The Styx Project 1.3 Athena [Official][2021/05/08]

Please refer some of the bugs. It's interesting also to share your experience!
  13. tsoump

Is that related to a previous flash of pie? :O
  14. tsoump

Thread [ROM] [10.0] Mokee nightly 100.0 nash

Hello, Does anyone know the new nightly rom of mokee? As far as I saw on YouTube, mokee rom seems to be the fastest and most stable of any other release. But until now, I cannot find the bugs before try it. Here is the link for downloading...