Recent content by tsukeh

1. T

Post GPS SirfIV Tool Development - Disable Static Navigation / ...

Only file it modifies is /system/lib/hw/gps.exynos4.so and it first checks if the file is compatible with script, so it's safe to use even if the lib isn't compatible.
  2. T

Post [ROM] [DISCUSSION] Official CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies [4.4.4] [GT-I9100]

Something missing from the latest nightly or is the package corrupted? (20140520) Uhh, my Firefox is messing it up, so wrong alert, sorry!
  3. T

I just tried: 1. With ES File Explorer i changed the permissions to 600 2. Rebooted to recovery and installed the zip 3. Rebooted back to system and looked up the permissions and now it is back to 644 So, who knows... :confused:
  4. T

Here is the new version of my script. Now it supports one older lib and also tries to change permissions to 644...
  5. T

Strange.. I have used it countless times, but only with RootBox (3.x/4.x) and CyanogenMod (10.1), so it might have some issues with other setups.
  6. T

Well, my script doesn't touch the permissions at all, because it copies the original lib ( /system/lib/hw/gps.exynos4.so ) with it permissions to /tmp and tries to modify it and if the modifying is successfully it copies the lib back to original place. Maybe you have manually switched the lib...
  7. T

There is no reason to use it, because it doesn't currently recognize the newer GPS libraries.
  8. T

GPS Control SiRF StarIV app haven't been updated for a while, so it only works with older GPS libraries. You should use this, until the app gets an update.
  9. T

Post [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thread

And I just found out that VAB has "Excluded apps" feature: http://velisthoughts.blogspot.fi/2012/10/velis-auto-brightness-manual.html Excluded apps Use this setting to select apps that will disable Velis Auto Brightness when on top. Android APK installer is one of such apps which fails to work...
  10. T

Post [ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thread

I uninstalled velis auto brightness and now the install button works again, thanks! :)
  11. T

You gotta be blind.. :eek: I just wrote that "Unknown sources is enabled.." ---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ---------- Yep, the text of the button changes from NEXT to INSTALL when I scroll permission list down, but the button still doesn't work.
  12. T

I have recently switched from RootBox to CM 10.1 Nightlies and experienced a little problem when I want to install .apk via file manager. Unknown sources is enabled and after I have initiated the install of .apk, popup comes, but it wont let me select NEXT/INSTALL option... only CANCEL works...
  13. T

Totally different than S2, so I can't help you.. :( but are you sure, that static navigation thing affects i9300?
  14. T

Does it have anything with *gps*?
  15. T

Share the lib and we will see.. :)