Recent content by ttocs99

1. ttocs99

Post [Discontinued][ARM64][ROM][11.0][OFFICAL] AICP 16.1 [Addison]

Lots of jank in the animations in the ROM, anyway to smooth them out
  2. ttocs99

Can't seem to get st a glance working properly? Just has the aicp message all the time! Any thoughts on how to fix
  3. ttocs99

Well its been a long time since I've gone modding. Flashed this ROM with bitgapps and its working perfectly. Very smooth and battery life is stable. Nice to have android 11 on the z play as its made a big difference in use compared to stock 8.0. Glad to be back on XDA after a massive break...
  4. ttocs99

Post Need help

I haven't got a PC dude and with covid still going on cyber cafes are still shut so cant even go there to update
  5. ttocs99

Thread Need help

Need a little help just bought a s8 plus and to my amazement it's a snapdragon version only problem is the phone wont do a software update and says I'm on the latest but its stuck on April 2019. I'm in the UK with a UK network so don't know if that's a problem or I'm willing to go the custom rom...
  6. ttocs99

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for the Essential Phone

Yes I had to return my friends laptop and won't be able to get hold of it again untill after the holidays.
  7. ttocs99

Easy installing the app, and patching bootloader but you need a pc or laptop to fastboot flash the patched image.
  8. ttocs99

I e read all of that but I've had to return the laptop back to my friend. And the custom recovery is the lineageos recovery and not twrp so I'm actually stuck at the moment
  9. ttocs99

Wonder if this will ever have enforcing. Reflashed rom and lost magisk and say device not certified in Google play. Can't even reflash magisk as i have lineages own recovery installed.
  10. ttocs99

Yes unlocking the device via fingerprint is absolutely fine and is pretty quick to unlock compare to stock but I'm sure the Devs will try sort this after a few updates. I'm just greatful this handsome device is running 11 and very stable at that
  11. ttocs99

Yes it does work. Been sending SMS while volte is on
  12. ttocs99

One small niggle is using fingerprint for biometrics. Gpay and banking app.
  13. ttocs99

I have installed this and it all works perfect. And it's fast and I don't know if it's placebo but I don't see the signal issues anymore when was on stock?
  14. ttocs99

If one flashes 17.1 would 18.1 need to be clean flashed instead of dirty