• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Tunay

1. T

Post [BEST] HD GAMES for Sensation with Awesome Graphics

LOL. Have you ever bought a gameloft game? I mean, not downloading cracked version, but paid and downloaded? There have not been a single issue, and games are very good actually.
  2. T

Post [BEST] HD GAMES for Sensation with Awesome Graphics

I bought 9MM And Modern Combat few days ago, both amazing!
  3. T

Post [SCRIPT] ROM Cleaner v6.0 AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods

Yo Patric my man. Can I still use my user.txt from 3.01?
  4. T

Post Please delete

If you unlock your screen, quickly check the time and lock your screen again you will get the weather sound with your screen locked (and off) :D :D Pretty awesome :D
  5. T

Post Please delete

Ahhhhhhh, that's right!! I've totally forgot about that :D Thanks for the headup. There is another thing tou, some of my tracks gets listed under two diffrent geners, one is the right one, the second on is a "fake" generated genere. If I delete the "fake-one", the track gets deleted from my...
  6. T

Post Please delete

3.4.1 were rock stable, the only daily ROM I could use.. And now, flashed 3.4.2, it seems pretty good for now. The only thing I don't understand is, you include things like dropbox but not Adobe Flash Player?
  7. T

Post [ROM] HTC Sensation 2.08.401.1 | Stock | Rooted | 06/12/2011 | FINAL

I guess that was to me :D No, I only use the built in HTC app to close the running apps, which is far from a "Task killer". However, I have costum Romcleaner setup, so I remove the apps I don't use and services for them.. But, basically, as you said yourself free amount of RAM means nothing in...
  8. T

Post [MODE] Beats sound improved for 2.3.5 sense 3.5 roms V4

Do you have possbility to only upload the BEATS mod? Leave the CRT, Dobly Home Sound and other stuff out?
  9. T

I'm not writing that to disrespect your work mate, but I have not found any rom that actually fits to my usage.. ---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ---------- I got about 230-260MB, that's more then what I've got from ARHD.
  10. T

So, I've made my Sensation my main phone.. Went out with fully charged phone about 2 hours ago, got at gym listening to music, during the gym about 1 and a half hour I got 4 restarts (aka. blackscreen) (sent about 50 text, no phone call, push mail) , got home, got 3 more.. Something went...
  11. T

I just reflashed with everything properly, now I'll use it as my main phone few days.. Another feedback will come soon guys!
  12. T

Working fine for me, a reflash will maybe do.
  13. T

Yep, I know that my friend but that is a partof the Android if you understand :D However, something is very wrong with this ROM, IT HAS NO BATTERY DRAIN AT ALL!! :D No seriously, very good job.. Have been listing to music with Connected Media thing all night, I woke up and my battery is only...