Recent content by turquoisetools

1. T

Post [INDEX] App Translators - Developers, we translate your apps! [10 Jun 2017]

Thanks for taking the time to create a new account, looks like enterprise instances are separate from the main crowdin site.
  2. T

Post [INDEX] App Translators - Developers, we translate your apps! [10 Jun 2017]

Crowdin enterprise. It's a new enterprise version but the translator UI is the same. novas78 kubalav Mobile46 did you have to create new accounts?
  3. T

Hey guys, Daily Counter is back on Crowdin! novas78 kubalav Oswald Boelcke Mobile46 kingdevil731 @gaich For anyone wanting to help translating the app, here's the new link: https://turquoisetools.crowdin.com/daily-counter Thanks for your help!
  4. T

OK, I don't want to use something you guys don't like. Was "Системные настройки" the one you liked? Oswald Boelcke do you like more "Systemeinstellung" or "Durchs System festgelegt" like Google does?
  5. T

novas78 kubalav Mobile46 kingdevil731 gaich Could you please translate this one? <string name="night_mode_use_system">Set by System</string>
  6. T

I'll go with "Durchs System festgelegt" so it's similar to Google but a little shorter, thanks!
  7. T

Google Calculator uses "Wird durch Energiesparmo-dus festgelegt" for "Set by Battery Saver" in the exact same context (night mode behavior dialog). So would "Set by System" be "Wird durch System festgelegt"? Is "Durchs System festgelegt" (shorter) the same?
  8. T

Thanks gaich. I saw another app use "Set by System", maybe this is better even in English and easier to understand for the user, and it's probably shorter in langs such as German, what do you think? <string name="night_mode_use_system">Set by System</string>
  9. T

novas78 kubalav Oswald Boelcke Mobile46 kingdevil731 gaich Guys, I realized that the string "System setting" has been translated to "settings" instead of "setting", but it should be singular. The context is: "Use the system's night mode setting". So "setting", NOT "settings". I also changed it...
  10. T

novas78 Oswald Boelcke Mobile46 kingdevil731 @gaich Thanks all for the new strings! Still missing: SK kubalav, PT_BR kyodhan (crowdin)
  11. T

novas78 kubalav Oswald Boelcke Mobile46 kingdevil731 @gaich Thanks. Here's the new strings. Could you please send me a PM with the translations? <string name="night_mode_use_system">System setting</string> <string name="night_mode_manually">Manually</string> <string...
  12. T

novas78 kubalav Oswald Boelcke Mobile46 kingdevil731 @gaich Guys, the translations are live! You can now download the app and see your translations within the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.turquoisetools.dailycounter I already found an issue in the Russian & Turkish...
  13. T

novas78 kubalav Oswald Boelcke Mobile46 kingdevil731 gaich Guys, I had to add another batch of strings. Crowdin is still active for a couple days, afterwards I will have to move to POEditor (or some other platform if you have a better advice). https://crowdin.com/project/dailycounter Also, the...